Uiosmuph Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Slim Bluetooth 5.0 Mouse 2.4G Wireless Silent Mouse, Rechargeable Portable Optical Wireless Mouse with Bluetooth, USB Receiver and Type C Adapter (Grey)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Triple Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 & Bluetooth 3.0, 2.4Ghz Wireless and Type C Wireless, easy to control and switch. Provide reliable connection, fast response, precision track, makes everything in your hand. Note: You can't connected the three connection modes at the same time. (Note: USB receiver is stored on the bottom of mouse, Type C adapter in the package box)
- Rechargeable and Energy Saving: The mouse is built-in rechargeable battery, with a charging cable. No need to change battery.To save power and for long-term usage, the mouse will automatically enter into the sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity, it can be waken up by clicking any button.
- High Sensitivity & Silent Click: Switch DPI levels among 800, 1200 and 1600 to meet both ordinary and gaming needs (Just click the "Bluetooth Pairing" Button). Special soundless design for the right and left buttons, make you concentrate on working or playing games without disturbing others.
- Comfortable & Ergonomic Design: Symmetric and ergonomic design makes this Bluetooth wireless mouse fit for both left and right hand, Naturally curved grip and Smooth frosted surface of the mouse makes comfortably and perfectly in your hands, avoids hand fatigue for long term use.
- Great Compatibility: Bluetooth mode supports Bluetooth enabled devices with Windows / Android / MAC OS system, no need occupy PC interface; 2.4GHz wireless mode works with PC, laptop, cellphone and any device having USB port or Type C port, simply plug the USB receiver, plug and play. Note: For type C port, you need to plug USB receiver + Type C adapter to Computer's USB C interface.
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Silent and Durable Click
Soundless design for left and right button make you work or play in a quiet environment, won’t disturb others. Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to make sure extra durability.
Say goodbye to AA battery. Built-in durable lithium rechargeable battery, with a micro USB charging cable. No more need for extra AA battery.
2 IN 1 BUTTON
Combine the Bluetooth pairing and DPI switch into one button. Easy to control the Bluetooth mode and 2.4GHz Wireless mode. Switch DPI levels among 800, 1200 and 1600 to to meet your needs with high precision.
How to use it:
A. 2.4Ghz Mode
1. Switch the "OFF" button to left. The green light is on, then goes off in about 3 seconds.
2. Plug the receiver into the USB port of your computer, Then you can use the mouse in 2.4GHz Mode.
B. Bluetooth Mode
1. Turn on the device's Bluetooth function.
2. Switch the "OFF" button to right. The blue light is on, then goes off in about 3 seconds.
3. Press and hold the “Bluetooth Pairing” button for 3 seconds.
4. Start matching your device and the Bluetooth mouse when the blue light flashes.
5. Search the product of Bluetooth, the name is (BT5.0 Mouse_Pro or BT3.0 Mouse).
6. Find “BT5.0 Mouse_Pro or BT3.0 Mouse” and pair. Then you can use the mouse in Bluetooth Mode.
1. It's out of power if the mouse cursor moves slowly or stop moving.
2. The blue light beside the scroll wheel will be on while charging, and then goes off when the mouse is fully charged.
3. Please priority use Bluetooth 5.0 mode. If your device's system does not support Bluetooth 5.0, please select Bluetooth 3.0 mode.
4. For Type-C port, you need to insert the Type-C adapter into the computer first and then insert the USB receiver into the Type-C adapter.
|G10 LED Wireless Gaming Mouse||G12 LED Wireless Computer Mouse||Dual Mode Bluetooth 5.1 & 2.4G Wireless Computer Mouse||G12 LED Wireless Computer Mouse||G12 LED Wireless Computer Mouse|
|USB Receiver Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Type C adapter||No||✓||NO||✓||✓|
|Connectivity Technology||2.4G Wireless||2.4G Wireless||2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 5.1||2.4G Wireless||2.4G Wireless|
Compare with similar items
LED Wireless Mouse, Uiosmuph G12 Slim Rechargeable Wireless Silent Mouse, 2.4G Portable USB Optical Wireless Computer Mice with USB Receiver and Type C Adapter (Black)
Rechargeable 2.4GHz Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, Jelly Comb Slim Noiseless Optical Wireless Mouse with Bluetooth, USB or Type C Connection,Easy-Switch up to 3 Device MS04
Logitech Pebble M350 Wireless Mouse with Bluetooth or USB - Silent, Slim Computer Mouse with Quiet Click for iPad, Laptop, Notebook, PC and Mac - Blue Grey
Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse – Compact Wireless Mouse with 10 Month Battery Life works with any Bluetooth Enabled Computer, Laptop or Tablet running Windows, Mac OS, Chrome or Android, Blue
Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Lootech||Lootech||Duolihui US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Grey||Black||Black and Gold||Blue Grey||Blue||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB||Wireless, USB||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB||Bluetooth, USB||Wireless, Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0, Bluetooth||USB 2.0||USB||USB||Bluetooth||—|
|Item Dimensions||4.40 x 2.30 x 0.90 inches||4.40 x 2.22 x 0.79 inches||4.60 x 2.60 x 1.60 inches||4.21 x 2.32 x 1.04 inches||3.00 x 2.00 x 1.00 inches||2.29 x 1.51 x 4.09 inches|
|Platform||Windows, Android||Windows 2000 Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP||Mac OS X, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 10, Android, Windows||Mac||Windows 8||Windows 10|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the software goes, it isn't exactly plug-and-play, but after finally getting the iMac to recognize it, it still doesn't show up as a bluetooth mouse. The mouse will control the pointer, as it should, but there are no settings to customize through the OS, and no indication of battery life. This mouse looked like a good deal, but as always, you get what you pay for. It certainly wasn't worth the money saved, because now I have to look for another one.
Secondly, from time to time it loses some Bluetooth connectivity but not all and what is left is very very slow to react. So you may not be able to move the pointer but it will click if you wait long enough for it to respond. This appears to be a low battery condition. Would be better if there was an indicator light of some sort. Overall it's a good unit.