BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

My wife and I spend most of the time around the house either barefoot or in house shoes. I wanted to get something for her that would protect her feet better when it is cold and wet when she takes the dogs out. These fit the bill.

I don't know if they are heavily enough constructed that they would stand up to extended frequent wearings, but for wearing around the house and brief trips outdoors they will do fine. I wouldn't wear them to walk through puddles, but for wet ground, they have a high enough sole to keep your feet dry.

I read some things in other reviews that I thought were just wrong. For one thing, there is a tread on the sole, so they should not be slippery on wet surfaces. Second, my experience was that the size runs small, not large. I had to go up two sizes from my wife's normal shoe size to get a pair of these that fit her comfortably.

The shoes are made of an attractive outer material, and the inner lining is very soft and warm.
on January 20, 2012
I felt like I had to write a review on these boots when I read so many negative ones. I own these boots and three others by Ukala. These boots are made very well with real suede and lined with real wool. The quality is excellent. I typically wear a size 7.5 or 8 and I ordered size 7. The 7 fits great. The sole of the boot is just fine. I have read complaints about it, but I have had no trouble at all. I love these boots and gave them 5 starts because for the price, you can't beat the overall quality! They are comfortable, warm and cute! Where else can you buy a real suede boot lined with wool for this price?
on March 24, 2013
I ordered these boots in the sand/sable color, and in a size 7. I ordered them late Thursday night and they arrived Friday afternoon. Incredible!
Size: many people were saying in other reviews that the shoes ran way to big, however, I did not find that to be true. I tried them on and they fit fine, I am size 7 but I can fit my foot it a 61/2 or a 71/2 depending on the style of shoe. I got these in a 7, and they fit like a 7, with out socks they were a good fit, and with socks they were snug, which is how you want Ugg style boots to fit.
Color: the Sand/Sable color is a light beige, matches with a lot of things, but can get dirty easily if not careful.
Materials: For 15 bucks, the boots are made with real cow suede! Amazing, and the wool on the inside is not "scratchy" like other people have said, I put them on with my bare feet and they were very cozy.
WARNING: Do NOT compare these with Uggs, if you do you may find yourself disappointed. Uggs are 120 dollars or more and these were 15 dollars, so there is no room for comparison. However, if you are looking for cute shoes or even slippers, these are a great deal and you will not get this level of quality for the same price anywhere.
on January 4, 2013
first let me say THESE ARE NOT UGG BOOTS. I dont understand why some folks keep comparing these boots to Ugg boots. you get what you pay for, and since I only paid $15 for them I think I have a really good pair of house shoes. They keep my feet toasty warm, even my toes. none of my expensive house shoes can do that. they are not sheepskin, but rather of cowhide and merino wool. these are not winter boots. if you go on the Ukala website they describe their boots as Fashion Boots. clearly that should tell you that these boots are not made for walking in below zero temps in a foot of snow with slush and whatever else. These are for fashion. The wool is a bit scratchy (some of the wool came out of the boot) and the sole is stiff and a bit slippery in the house, so I wont even try wearing them out in frigid Michigan winters. They would be good for Fall, Spring, and Summer. Not Winter. They are good for what they are.....fashion boots.
on January 27, 2013
I like these alot. I got a great deal on them after looking at EMU and UGGs first, and not finding my size in a palatable price. These aren't luxury quality silky suede and sherpa like the much more expensive fashion boots, but they are genuine scent-free good quality suede and wool, which keeps the moisture out and the warmth in. I am truly surprised at how good they are. I am thrilled that they don't have any chemical odor. They are lightweight and remind me a bit of the slipper type shoes you see like this, but they are not that junk at all. I just tested them in a couple of inches of snow and on ice and they got wet on the outside only, gave good traction, and dried fine, tho I probably should have sprayed them with scotchguard. The wool lining is fuzzy and not as nice to display by folding over as fur can be, but these are so cozy when worn up, you won't want to fold them.

I have an extra wide calf (19"+), and the neck is plenty wide enough that they look big on my legs even! I got the Sidney Mini Ankle Boot, and the Carrie tall boot w/buckle, but I didnt need the side opening - the regular tall boot would have fit my wide calf easily. These do run a little big. I have a slightly wide foot, and bought the 10M and they are too big - I probably could have used a 9M, but I don't want my toes touching the end, and there are no half sizes, unf.
on December 29, 2012
For those reviewers that are actually comparing Ukala to UGGS they must be crazy to think that they would get the same quality for under $50.That being said these are super cute,extremely comfortable and they have a very low shaft that makes them very easy to put on and off.I own every color and I use them mainly indoors as slippers.And I dare anybody to find something like them with that money for this purpose.To wear outdoors as regular cold weather boots I would suggest other brands.And all of them would be other than UGGS.Australia Luxe Collective would be my primary choice.They're way better quality than UGGS.I feel people that like UGGS are just buying them for the brand and because they have no knowledge about real quality or simply they just can't afford to buy better boots.
Ukala is a light boot and this feature makes them very attractive to me.The wool is a merino wool blend but it fits the purpose of comfort and an odor free shoe.The wool bed actually has lasted longer than any other boots that I own.I stopped buying UGGS or EMU (even althought they make Ukala as well) because the footbed becomes flat in less than a year and they are extremely heavy.
I'm a shoe fanatic and a collector so according to the price,the quality and cuteness you will get more than you would expect for that $$$.
Less than $25 for certain colors.Not even low key department stores...Get real ladies...
on February 19, 2014
Warm warm warm! I wear a size 9 shoe and you must order down one size. The are the warmest if you wear no socks. Would love these in all colors. If you go down a size there is still plenty of room for socks. Boots are not good in snow...sole is extremely slippery. These are perfect for cold weather and dry pavement. The sole is actually a shiny slippery styrofoam type. Also be careful on carpeted surfaces especially stairs. You will slide
on January 14, 2013
i payed 17.00 for the sable colored boot, they are very nice suede and color / the lining very warm, I ordered my usual size 8, however they are a bit wider in the toe bed than my uggs so have to wear a thicker sock with them, should have ordered a 7 which i never do but in this instance would have been good, even though i wear a 8 i got a 9 in my uggs cuz of the thick lining, these ukala have a soft plush lining but for god knows what reason they dont run small at all, if anything large. and i am one of those who always worry that shoes will be too tight. the sole is a bit slippery but i wore them over the driveway on gravel and they are not so much now. they are also very easy to pull on and off which is what i wanted as my uggs are mid calf. these would be terrific in the fall and early winter, as the other reviews said one could probably do better for a heavy duty winter boot, but they could work with wool socks and some water proofing for winter walking, this sable was the cheapest color and its very very nice, figured it wouldnt show the salt stain so much when i take my dogs for a walk, go ahead you cant go wrong, thinking about getting the grey ones as well
on July 7, 2014
They fit well but the buttoms are not designed to have any traction in snow or ice. Finally stopped using them because it I was slipping on the icey sidewalk so much
on August 23, 2013
I should have realized that the price difference was indicative of some material differences. The construction is perfectly fine, the only difference between this and an EMU Australia product is the sole. In EMUA it would be made of something more durable, like rubber; in this case, it's that foamy plastic bottom that you see in stores like Walmart or Target. The fit is perfect and, as I said, the rest of the shoe is well-made - I should have done better research. Luckily I live in CA so I don't use these for trucking through snow, as I have done with my Bearpaw/EMUA shoes in the past. If you're looking for a light, have-to-work-on-the-weekend-but-the-heat's-off-in-the-office kinda shoes, these would do well!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.