Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 298 reviews
on November 26, 2015
135 weeks and countless hours I have spent playing FOW daily, until a few months ago. Sure I've made some great friends in the game, but lately it's a real drag to even log on.

Uken, what happened?

The game is and has been promoted as a phone app game. The terms of service recently changed, seemingly as a result of exploits constantly being found by pc players, Uken is seemingly no longer protecting it's players against unfair play on the part of others.

This is now a pc game!

With the amount of lag experienced on any regular day, and the lag during a tournament is atrotious, Uken should pull it's phone apps from the market and be ashamed of themselves.

Exploit after exploit have been uncovered by players of this game, and some users have been punished and Uken has made some changes, but now it seems Uken sees the writing on the wall (as it has struggled to keep up on this issue) and is rolling over.

The original war system changes 1.5 years ago were the beginning of the end. Every change since then has sucked the life out of the game and made it a chore.

Not to mention, as solely a phone app player, at times it is simply unplayable.

What a waste.
on December 14, 2013
I loved this game, particularly the clan wars. However, the developers and owners believe what they think means more than the customers. Despite the user community adamantly protesting an overhaul of the clan warring portion of the game, they did it anyway. I am truly heart broken by this! I played this game everyday, built a community of friends and foes, and overnight they changed a challenging game requiring speed, technology, strategy, and some financial investment into checkers. Unless Uken listens to the voice of its paying customers and reverts back, don't get hooked on this app ... You will set yourself up to be let down :-(
on May 6, 2017
Never really found this very fun or entertaining, I downloaded, played maybe two or three games and soon deleted it again.
on April 3, 2012
I love this game. I don't get why people hate it so much. You have to pick your stradegy of survival in war, make income to avoid negative cash flow, and of course, level up.... And it's FREE! Best game for the kindlefire. And hint: I would prefer spending your money on bases for larger hourly cash flow, it works for me. Oh, and if you want an alliance member go to your allies on the home screen and type in WKJSA.
on May 12, 2012
usually I'm very scepticall about the reviews about glitches...but I got seriously pissed off when I was level 58 had a lot of money and then I log on one day and I'm some one completely different at like level 12. I uninstalled and attempted to re install. but it wont let me...it was really fun b4 this happened
on September 27, 2016
Your into military strategy this is game! fun and exciting
Forces of War
on July 5, 2013
Awesome! feels like quality looks like quality and performs like it too... cant go wrong get this doit just do it
on January 9, 2015
I downloaded Forces of War on a Kindle Fire HDX and it crashed on me repeatedly, making it difficult to really get into the game. It didn't help either that the game is very slow to start with an extremely tedious tutorial. Sadly, with the crash issues, I didn't keep it on my device long enough to really play the game.

Might be worth a shot, but just not a good experience on my end.
on March 25, 2012
this game is awesome the best Uken STRADEGY game! at first a wasn't so good at it but now I'm beast on this game. Add me please! MBBGT
on December 11, 2013
I really enjoy the game. Very similar to castle age on Facebook. My only beef with the app is 70 % of the time when opening the app it is in wrong format for a kindle fire. The screen would be very small. I then have to unload the game and reload it. This usually fixes the problem. The sole reason I gave it 3 stars is you do not loose your progress when reloading the game.