Ukulele Capo, Aluminium Alloy Spring Capo for Ukulele, Guitar, Trigger Style, Lightweight and Good Hand Feeling(Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of high-grade Aluminum Alloy,works on Ukulele guitar accessories
- Lightweight,portable and durable.Easy to use,quick release guitar accessories
- Easily re-position with one hand,keep all strings perfectly pressed and always in tune.
- High Quality soft Silicone Pad Protects your ukulele neck against any scratches or damage.
- Classic design,exquisite finish on the surface (no scratches and paint falling off ).ROHS compliant.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our mugig spring operated capo is lighter and quicker to use for ukulele.
- It adjust perfectly to your hand thanks to the long aluminium handle.
- It is easily applied and adjusted with one hand,the rubber mouth of it is simply the best.
- It works perfectly on ukulele Strings With streamlined design and exquisite workmanship,it is just a jewel.
- Resistance to fatigue quality silicone protective pads protects your valuable instruments.
Compared to other spring capos,its unique pivot point- behind the guitar neck, rather than to the side and softer spring make it much more comfortable to use
- Body Material:High-grade Aluminum Alloy
- Spring Material:High performance memory Steel Spring
- Protective Pads:Environment-friendly soft Silicone
- Gross Weight:40g
- 1* Aluminium alloy Ukulele capo
All products we sells can be changed and refunded in six months. if you have any problems. Pls feel free to contact us
Showing 1-8 of 135 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product itself is sturdy, and seems like it would be a good capo for a guitar, but it is not what I was looking for, nor what it claims to be. It will work - the same way a butter knife works as a screwdriver. I wish I had the packaging so I could send it back. I have to order a new one, and I'll sell this at a yard sale I guess.