Ulefone Armor X7(2020) Android 10 Rugged Phones, 13MP + 5MP Waterproof Cameras, IP68 Smartphone, NFC, OTG, 4G Dual Sim, 5.0 Inch Screen, 2G RAM 16GB ROM, 4000mAh Battery, GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI - Orange
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (14%)|
|Color||Armor X7 Orange|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Screen Size||5 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Item Weight||223.8 Grams|
About this item
- 🚀Android 10 System + Dual SIM Global 4G LTE: Update the latest Android 10 operating system, which is more simper, smarter and helpful than previous version, well protect your privacy and security. With multiple network, Armor X7 supports dual SIM dual standby(⚡NOT Support CDMA carriers such as Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile). You can travel all around the world freely. It also supports VoLTE, enables you receive messages or surf the internet while making phone call.
- 📱360°Full Protection + 5.0 inch HD+ Display: 5.0-inch screen provides good hand grip feeling and convenient single hand operation. The Armor X7 is IP69K certified and protected against close-range high pressure and high temperature water jets. Every hole got a protection layer that blocked the water, dirt and sand out. It can be used for people who working in special industries like relief workers, building workers, coal miners, etc.
- 🥊Underwater/Gloves Mode + Customized Button: Armor X7 equips 13MP + 5MP waterproof cameras. You can take marvelous photos underwater. The underwater mode is an innovation that none of phones ever have. Now Armor X7 will take you to experience that. Besides, there still have the gloves mode which means you can touch screen of the device while wearing gloves. Not enough, you even set the customized button to quick access some applications. It is super convenient!
- 👏NFC + OTG + Face Recognition + Fingerprint Reader: With NFC function, you can take bus/metro, make payments and so on by using the phone. OTG function enables it not only directly connect for data transmission also supports reverse charging. Face reader and fingerprint ID helps you quick access your personal phone without any other move. These are qucikly unlocked methods, which make your life more convenient!
- 🔋4000mAh Big Battery + 5V 1A US Charger: Armor X7 rugged phones supplied with a USB cable and a US plug. A 4000mAh big battery in this rugged mobile phone will stands by your side for 430 hours and talks for 13 hours. With advanced 5V/1A charging technology,keeping you power on all the time. Never convenient like this
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2020 Ulefone First 4G Android 10 Rugged Phone IP68/69K Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof Tough Smartphone
- IP68/69K great Grade - Withstand water immersion up to 1.5m for 30 mins, handle concrete deep up to 1m for 24 hrs, dropping up to 1.2m.
- 360° Full Protection - with four reinforced corners and heightened frames around the screen prevent dropping damage effctively.
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant - exposure to very dusty or sandy environments and similar industrial environment without compromising performance.
- Crafted Waterproof Structure & Components - components which are exposed to the outside also have a high-density macro-molecule coating for waterproofness.
- Practical Toolkit: As a rugged phone, abundant tools are essential for outdoor enthusiasts and people who work in special industries. Armor ×7 packs a practical outdoor toolbox to help you explore further at outdoors, which will be a good helper for your adventure.
Basic Spec. :
- OS: Latest Android 10
- CPU: Helio A20 MT6761VWE 1.8GHz Screen: 5.0-inch HD with Corning Gorrila Screen
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Storage: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM (upgradeable storage 128GB by SD/TF card)
- Camera: Sony 13MP rear camera with 5MP front camera
- SIM Card: 2 SIM card slots
- Type 1: Nano SIM *1+ Nano SIM *1
- Type 2: Nano SIM *1+ TF/SD card *1
- OTG + NFC: YES
- Battery Status Light + Blinking Notification Light: YES
- Face Unlock + Fingerprint ID: YES
- Others: GPS+Glonass+Galileo, 2.4G/5G WiFi, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, VoLTE, Cell Broadcast
Global Frequency Bands | True Global Phone
With more frequency bands supported, Ulefone Armor X7 becomes a true global phone, which means you can use 90% areas over the world.
4G Network Bands:
- 2G: GSM: B2/3/5/8 (1900/1800/850/900)
- 3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900)
- 4G:LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/800)
Note: Support GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Metro PCS and Cricket Carriers etc, NOT Support CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint! Check compatibility with your local bands before purchase!
If your Armor X7 can't connect data, please input the APN setting by manually, first input Operator SIM and go to settings--->Network&internet--->Moblile network--->Advanced--->Access point Names--->here can be add APN(the‘+’ icon) or change the APN (Edit any access point to change). To find APN parameters you need to manual input, you may ask the shop / website of those Operators, or you can find another handset with a correct working sim card inserted, then use the same path same approach, you can find and read the APN characters of this Operator, and then copy the same character into your Armor X7.
- Network Conversation: Dual sim dual standby
- SIM Card Type: Type 1: Nano sim*1 + Nano sim*1 / Type 2: Nano sim*1+ TF card
- Whether you can use VoLTE depends on the local carriers, because not all of the the local carriers can support this function.
NFC & Google Pay
The NFC function can read your bank card, bus card and door access card, store the card information, then you can take bus/metro, make payments, control access to doors and more by using your phone. It also compatible with Google Pay, more fast, simple way to pay.
If you want record the wonderful underwater world while diving or swimming, you should bring a GoPro or wear a waterproof case for your phone, which is quite inconvenient. But now, Armor X7 supports underwater photography, enables you to take pictures and video recording underwater.
Armor X7 comes with unique gloves mode which allows you to work with the touch screen of the phone when wearing the gloves. All the touch-screen gloves in the market, some normal cotton gloves within 1.5mm thickness and some leather gloves are all supported.
Multiple Accessories Compatible
There is is a hole for sling on the back of Armor X7, or you can use a phone holder, arm band, etc. for your conve- nience. These accessories help you keep the phone with you conveniently when you are riding bicy- cles, jogging, fishing or outdoors activities.
The Latest, Fastest and Smoothest Pure Stock Android 10
As the latest Android operating system, Android 10 is simpler, smarter, and more helpful than previous version, well protect your privacy and security, find the right balance with technology for you and your family.
- 1x Phone
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charger Adapter
- 1x Data Cable (100cm, USB)
- 1x Protective Film
- 1x Sling
- 1x Plastic Spudger
- 1x SIM needle
- 1x Multi-language User Manual
This phone offers a solid design made with good quality components and a decent enough spec. The 4G dual SIM as well as 128 micro SD card capability and global channel support makes it ideal for any international adventure holiday.
Tough on the outside but inteligent within, the Armor X7 is as much suited to hard labour and extreme pursuits as it is gentler everyday tasks. For those who require a rugged phone it is waterproof, drop-proof, shockproof and dustproof.
- Who are we?
Ulefone Mobile is one of the largest manufacturers of high quality mobile devices and accessories.
- Why Ulefone?
-High-quality mobile devices. Thanks to its high-tech manufacturing process and unrivaled quality control, rejecting rates are kept to a minimum.
-Low prices. Large output allow us to making low-priced but very rugged outdoor mobile phones.
-Best support service. We strive to provide our customers with fast professional support on any issue related to our products.
-Constant updates. The team of specialists of our company is constantly working for a stable and convenient operation of our software, regularly releasing the latest updates.
-Armor X7 meets various outdoor challenges. Wide usage scenarios for people working in various industries. Whoever you are a builder, hiker, biker loving, trades men firefighter, law enforcement officer, delivery driver, market gardener, artisan, farmer or enjoy outdoors, diving, fishing, hiking, skiing, water sports, climbing, surfing, and so on.
Compare with similar items
Bands:2G: GSM:(B2/3/5/8）3G: WCDMA:(B1/2/4/5/8) 4G: LTE-FDD:(B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20)It can work with main carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Metro PCS.etc(does NOT support CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile). If your Armor X7 can't connect data or has no signal with your carriers or any issues, please send a email to us: email@example.com
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Screen (bit contracy)
-Camera (not the best night shot)
-Call quality (tinny)
-Wifi (5ghz short distance)
-No hard case
-4G LTE data reception
Phone freezes often. Hit the power button to get out of the screen and hit it again. Finger sensor doesn't work well.
I don't know who these people giving 4-5 stars.
Go buy a better phone than this one.
And one more thing is important that the company technic support is very good. I had many questions to ask them and got feedback quickly. The people are nice and patient. Their technical knowledge is good to answer my questions.
Descriptions and video looks very convincing, for a price less, for it's selection. Oh Well bought it for my ride on motorcycle, so no worries. You lose some You win some. Anyways, rugged look, used a password pattern, than finger recognition, because it's in the back of the smartphone, don't want to take it out of the carrier just to unlock the smartphone, in/out! Face recognition, you have to put it on your face, don't like leaning in where my tank is. Best thing is the NFC, and the firmware software, it updates itself, when "Geek Squad" program the back up chip. Great you don't have to update the smartphone, it's program through the settings. It's a 3 out of 5 for me, due to some features on the smartphone, it's just for ridding around Wisconsin!
I've also noticed no just over the past couple of days that the volume seems to be getting lower and lower when it comes to trying to hear the other person that may be calling you. Of course this just started right as my return window was closing, needless to say, I am not a happy camper.
The advantage that the phone does have is that it fast charges which is a good thing. Once the phone gets down to around 80% (within a day) the battery seems to go down very fast.
Other issue I seem to be having is that you cannot mark all incoming calls as 'spam' thereby blocking them, seems as though it is random as to whether or not that function works or not.
Overall, guess I should have either spent more money on a different phone or purchased one from a different maker, as it stands tight now I will be making any further purchases of this particular brand.
Frankly if my return window was still open, I would be sending it back and getting something else, but seeing it has closed I am stuck with it until it dies and out $149 bucks on top of it.
Do not make the same mistakes that I apparently did, do a deeper dive into your research, ask as many questions prior to your purchase as you can and most important, do not be a cheapskate as I was, spend the money needed to get quality as well as function.
Update: November 18, 2020
Pay attention potential buyers, dropped my phone 4 days ago on the 15th, it actually fell out of my safety vest pocket from a height of a foot and a half, landed flat faced on the front side and stopped working. Have contacted Ulefone company and Ulefone direct through Amazon and I am still waiting for a response. We'll see how they stand by their product as its suppose to have a 1 year warranty. Will update when I know something more. Stay tuned!
Update Dec. 10, 2020, Ulefone has finally contacted me and said that the phone is under warranty, and as long as it is something that is covered they will attempt to fix it, no mention of a replacement. However, here's the catch, I have to box it up and send it to CHINA, per my expense at the cheapest cost wise way which will take a minimum of a months shipping time, and then another month at least to get it back if they send it back. Stay tuned, more to come. more:
Further update: According to my local post office it will cost around $32. to send the phone to China for repair, as Ulefone wants me to pay for the shipping, it is simply not worth it! Paid a little over a hundred bucks for the phone, so I will just eat it and never purchase another of their items. It is further recommended that anyone that is looking to buy a new phone that they either get one that has service provided here in the states, or if it has to be shipped outside the country for service that the phones maker pays for it. As my lead in line states, I am feeling completely ripped off. I'm out over a hundred bucks and all I have to show for it is a paper weight. Don't let yourself get caught in this situation.