Ulefone Armor 10 5G Rugged Smartphones Unlocked, 8GB 128GB Waterproof Phones, 64MP AI Quad Camera, Android 10, 6.67 inch FHD, NFC, 5800mAh QI 15W Wireless Charging, Fingerprint/Face ID, Global Version
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model Name||Ulefone Armor 10|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC|
|Screen Size||6.67 Inches|
|SIM card slot count||Dual SIM|
About this item
- Support 5G network, with a speed up to 10x faster than 4G. Fully Integrated, Technology-Leading 5G. 🧡Note: Only compatible with Sprint(n41), T-Mobile(n41) 5G network. Not support other carriers such as Verizon, AT&T 5G network. Support 4G network of all carriers(Not compatible with AT&T or Cricket activations). Check compatibility with your local and carrier's bands before purchase
- IP68/IP69K Ratings, truly waterproof device. Meet MIL-STD-810G tests, enabling it to withstand extreme conditions. Suitable for outdoor workers
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G chipset, which adopts 7nm process technology and powerful CPU architectures, it can provide you powerful and stable performance, smooth multi-tasking, seamless audiovisual and gaming experience. Everything you do on Armor 10 5G feels fast and smooth
- 8GB + 128GB: 8GB of RAM enable you to keep all favorite games and optimize your app experience. Store up to 200 your favorite films with 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, SD card up to 2TB. (Note: SD card needs to be purchased separately.)
- Features 64MP AI quad camera, 8MP ultra wide angle, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor and 16MP primary front sensor. As well as real-time HDR
- With massive 5800mAh Battery, supports 15W wireless charging (Qi Standard) and fast charging. Equip USB Type-C reversible connector port. 5V3A Charger
- 6.67 inch Anti-drop screen, 2400 x 1080 full HD+ resolution and Android 10 system
- Support NFC, OTG, GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+Galileo and E-compass and so on
Customers also search
Bands:2G: GSM:(B2/3/5/8）CDMA 1X: BC0/BC13G: WCDMA:(B1/2/4/5/8) CDMA:(BC0, BC1) TDSCDMA:(B34/39)4G: LTE-FDD:(B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66) LTE-TDD:(B34/38/39/40/41)5G: NR: N1/3/41/77/78/79Check compatibility with your carrier before purchase. If your Armor 10 can't connect data or no signal or any other issues, please send a email to us: email@example.com
What's in the box
Ulefone First 5G Rugged Phone Armor 10
|Storage||8GB RAM + 128GB ROM (supports 2TB storage expansion card)|
|Camera||Samsung 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera + 16MP Front Camera|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 800 with 5G, Octa Core, up to 2.0GHz|
|Screen||6.67 inch FHD+ Screen | 2400*1080 Resolution|
|Battery||5800mAh, supports 15W wireless charging (Qi Standard) and fast charging, Type C, 5V3A|
|Cellular||2G/3G/4G/5G | Dual Nano SIM Card Unlocked|
|NFC||Supports Google Pay|
|OTG||Support reverse charging and exchange data between different devices|
|Unlock Way||Face / Fingerprint ID|
|Others||2.4g/5G WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / VoLTE / HiFi|
|Sensor||Acceleration Sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, gyroscope, Baroceptor, Coulombmeter|
|Notification Light||Tri-color light: red, green and blue | Supports charging prompt|
|Compatible Carriers||5G Network Only compatible with Sprint(n41), T-Mobile(n41) | Support 4G network of all carriers|
- Right now, 5G network is the fastest and most secure network, with a speed up to 10x faster than 4G. You will be able to enjoy smooth-as-silk video, HyperFast downloads, video chat like you’re there, ultra-reliable connections and etc..
- Supporting 2G/3G/4G/5G, SA & NSA network architectures and most mainstream frequencies, you can get the best possible 5G connectivity no matter where you are, it allows you to travel around the world.
- 5G NR: N1/3/41/77/78/79
5G compatible network: Sprint(n41), T-Mobile(n41)
Not support other carriers such as Verizon, AT&T 5G network.
*Some network carriers have not been displayed because their 5G networks are not yet in mass commercial use. If you have participated in this carrier's testing program, please check with the carrier about the 5G frequencies they use, so that you can check whether Armor 10 5G supports their network.
- 4G LTE-TDD: B34/38/39/40/41
- 3G WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/19
CDMA EVDO: BC0/BC1
- 2G GSM: B2/3/5/8
CDMA 1X: BC0/BC1
Support 4G network of all carriers (Not compatible with AT&T or Cricket activations). Check compatibility with your local bands before purchase.
Keep all your favorite games and optimize your app experience with the 7nm Dimensity 800 chipset and 8GB of RAM. Store up to 200 your favorite films with 128GB of internal storage, and the Armor 10 5G supports adding up to 2TB TF card*.
- RAM: 8GB memory
- Flash storage: 128GB phone storage
- TF/SD card Up to 2TB
* TF/SD card not included. Recommended to use Class 10 memory cards, other memory cards are not guaranteed to be fully compatible.
CPU: MediaTek MT6873
CPU architecture: Cortex-A76 + Cortex-A55, 7nm process
CPU frequency: Octa Core, up to 2.0GHz
GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC4
- A New OS Based on Android 10
Ulefone Armor 10 5G runs a new operating system based on Android 10. It adds more than 100 updates while retaining the original features of Android 10. It supports to customize app icons and names, featuring easy mode, children space, app lock, game acceleration, and many other features. You can even customize your fingerprints to open different apps. Along with the powerful performance of MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC and ultra-fast 5G network, it will offer you smoother and richer Android using experience.
- 64MP Ultra High-Resolution Primary Camera
- SAMSUNG ISOCELL Bright GW1
- 8MP ultra wide-angle camera
- 5MP macro camera
- 2MP Depth Sensor
- Photo resolution: up to 9280x6944 pixels
- Video resolution: up to 3840x2160 pixels
Rear camera photography features:
Night photography, HDR Mode, Pro mode, high-resolution photos, Beautify Mode, Panorama mode, AI scene detection, Gif, TimeLapse, Intelligent Scanning, Face Cute, Bokeh
- 16MP Front-facing camera
Front camera photography features:
Beautify mode, Panorama mode, Gif, Filter, Watermark, TimeLapse, HDR
Supports 15W wireless charging(Qi Standard). Enjoy the fast, safe and easy way of charging.
(Note: Wireless charger is sold separately, charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.)
NFC makes the Armor 10 5G become your credit card, access card, metro card and etc. All you need is just taking one phone, shopping, accessing, paying.
Armor 10 packs America's GPS, Russia's GLONASS, China’s BeiDou, the European Galileo positioning system to provide global coverage for high precision, high reliability positioning, navigation, and timing services.
Waterproof, Dustproof & Shockproof
Tested to the demanding rugged standards such as IP68/IP69K ratings, the Armor 10 5G can handle itself in any environment you throw yourself into. It is not just a splash proof phone, but a truly waterproof device. Besides, dedicated military grade production technology provide the Armor 10 5G with increased resistance to shocks and drops.
Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
Rated IP68/IP69K, MIL-STD-810G Certification
* Note: Charger and accessories are not water-resistant. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent and might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet Armor 10 5G. Liquid damage not covered under repair.
1x Battery (built in)
1x US Charger
1x Data Cable (39.37 inch)
1x Type-C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter
1x SIM needle
1x Tempered Glass Screen Protector
1x Multi-language user manual
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's focus on the good stuff. Its rugged with a good quality screen, processor, and a 64 mega pixel camera. The camera even has an underwater mode if you're into that. The processor is excellent to the point that you notice the increase in responsiveness compared to previous phone releases from Ulefone. The screen is also bright, large and colorful.
Now for the bad stuff. Ulefone's Armor series are known to have great battery life. This does not. Why Ulefone opted to go for a 5800mAh battery on a rugged device with a powerful processor is beyond me. This battery is almost half the size of my previous Ulefone device, and that had a less demanding processor with an almost 2-day battery life with constant use. If you use this phone throughout the day, it probably will not last you to the end of the day. Another issue with the phone is the fingerprint reader location. Because of the awkward location on the back, the phone's sensitive fingerprint reader tries to read the palm of my hand whenever I grab it. In order to avoid erroneous fingerprint readings, it is best not to setup the fingerprint reader at all.
The phone's battery is barely better than the Iphones or Samsung smartphones on the market, which is not the reason I typically buy this brand. This particular model has come up short in the battery life department, an aspect Ulefone has been known for in the past. If you find your current iphone or Samsung smartphone battery life satisfactory, then this might be an improvement. But for someone used to a 10300mAh battery, this is a disappointment. I like the Ulefone brand, but this isn't their best work.
I'm a line cook and though I've had many phones, most damage was caused by accidentally dropping my phones while at work or sitting on them while in my back pocket. Grease or anything else never seemed to cause a problem, particularly heat. One end of my kitchen is a death zone (98F+) and the other side moderately cooler. The "DZ" is where I keep my all my phones while charging since there's only unused receptacles on that side. This phone is the only phone that has had issues with the heat but it may have something to do with the fact it actually has a rather large copper element in it designed to reduce "natural" heating. Things being what they are, the phone has gained an unsightly glitch and near unusability due to the screen itself bouncing around now.
I suppose that if I worked in construction but not a steel plant, the phone might still be usable but being unable to obtain replacement parts, I'll have to take this one as a loss. I only naturally assumed that this branding of phone would be naturally resistant to such tolerances but maybe construction workers may not have such extremes in their environments. Perhaps there exists a company that makes phones for high degree environments such as kitchens but this manufacturer is not the one.
Otherwise, it seems like a great phone.
2 it stopped working. It had ever been submerged in water or suffered any falls. I was using it at the time at a battery life of 40%. The apps just started randomly opening and closing and then it went black. Has refused to come despite connecting it to the original power source for more than 24hours. I contacted the company and got an auto reply that they would respond upon their return of their vacation Oct 7, but to send them the proof of purchase with a video of the phone. I did, but I've been ghosted because to date no reply. I've also sent 2 follow up emails requesting a response as well. I am so tremendously disappointed because I had enjoyed the features, but it is very obvious there is a fault in the product if it just stopped working without warning. Phone is faulty and horrible ghosting customer service. It seems I just through $580 down the drain. I would never purchase anything else from Ulefone and have actually persuaded several friends who had liked my phone to save their money and purchase something else.