Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2012
Just finished assembling it 10 minutes & giving a few ab reps. As the other review mentioned there are no instructions for assembly, but if you have common sense it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to figure it out. It comes w/ 2 tools to tighten the 1 bolt & nut. They were pretty much uselss.
I read the only review before purchasing, so when they dropped the price to $24, I bought sort of knowing what to expect. First of, I'm 5'10" & 160 lbs. I just wanted a bench to work my abs & obliques w/ more range of motion. That's all I intend to use it for. I won't be trying to carry any more weight than my own body weight. It seems to hold my body fine. But even I had some misgivings about it when I was doing a few reps.
It comes w/ a pair of 2 lb plastic dumbbells. I probably will never use these. The two elastic bands I'll probably use. They don't provide much resistance, but if you are at the right distance they have enough for some tricep extensions.
The plasic does look cheap. But I like stated before I wasn't expecting a high end item.
on November 8, 2012
First it didn't tell you how to put together.then the dumbbells are so light my 4 year old little girl can run laps around the house with both in hands... The bungee cord? What are they for because my grandma could pull these to Mexico. But i guess its ok to lay on and lift my 40lb dumbbells.... So for that i guess its not worth 40 dollars because i could have went to walmart and bought a bench for that and be able to lay on and hold my weight at 270.
on December 28, 2012
It has more bells than the other benches that are offered at a higher price. The bands are stretchy , to get more resistance loop them around the base of the bench it works fine. Great price, but if your over 250lbs or something this may not be supportive enough.
on February 6, 2013
this is a great work out bench for women who are of petite size. if you whiegh anything more than 120lbs it will not be comfortable on the bench. the restraints however are okay but i had to wrap the straints around the bar so there was more resistants. the whieghts whiegh about 1lb or so give or take. the instructions were written okay, if your not good w/ biulding stuff this isnt for you to set-up. other than that it does the job well done.
on January 7, 2013
Great Quality light weight and durable easy setup as well manual shows you different ways to use this bench may be preferably for a women but i plan to use this as well as my wife to burn off some calories, didnt reality it came with two light weight as well for the price i would suggest you spend your money cause it totally worth it. Steve
on May 6, 2016
Love this Fitness Sit-Up Bench. Spent countless hours on it.
on January 3, 2016
very cheaply made, too thin, not stable. look elsewhere. Mine is now a towel rack.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
I use this fitness sit up bench every day. I like doing sit ups in different positions. The bench is also good to do dips and dumb bells. Perfect space saver design. Good price for the easy set up.
on April 9, 2013
I did 100 sit ups and I'm still sore. It made it easier for me to do sit ups which I totally don't like doing! Love it! Im now confident that I may finally have my abs back again.
on February 9, 2013
This bench is sturdy and very easy to assemble! Does not take up a lot of space and is comfortable to use daily!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.