Ultimate Body Press Wood Bar Parallettes 12x24 Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRODUCT RE-LAUNCH SALE: Reviewers spoke and we listened. Bars now feature upgraded hardware. Get special pricing and full satisfaction guarantee while supplies last.
- 12" tall 24" long Wood Bar Parallettes with Easy pass through 'T-Bar' risers for improved clearance and enhanced movement progression
- Ideal for Cross Fit HIIT style exercises, the comfortable 1.5" diameter hardwood bars reduce strain and improve focus on form for longer workouts
- Angled square tube risers and thick non-skid rubber feet for increased stability are ideal for commercial fitness centers and home gyms of any size
- Fast shipping with Amazon prime, USA Tech support and Ultimate Body Press 100% satisfaction guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new 12" tall Wood Bar Parallettes from Ultimate Body Press combine the strength and height of modern parallette design with the comfort and feel of traditional wood grips. Our ultra stable, angled risers and T-bar design are an industry exclusive that provide ample room for your feet and legs to pass through so you can focus on form and get full extensions for better workouts every time. The sturdy 24" long, 1.5" diameter hardwood bars are naturally more comfortable offering reduced strain and enhanced support for beginners while also providing great tactile feedback for advanced users. Start with full workouts from day one doing push ups, dips, shoot through, tucks and more. Bring your gym training home and make fresh progress on L-sits, handstand push ups, and planches. Get the gear designed for you and your workouts, order your Ultimate Body Press 12" tall Wood Bar Parallettes today.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Easy to assemble (8 screws took me 6 minutes).
They are quite strong and solid on the base. I do not see these breaking or cracking. Expecting these will last a good while.
The reason I love these so much is because now I can practice my handstands and other workout items in the privacy of my home, and at my own pace. They're plenty sturdy. I'm 6FT 220LBs, and these things have absolutely zero problems. I highly recommend them. My only problem is I need higher ceilings! haha. Doing a full handstand with toes pointed, and all of my toes are touching the ceiling.
Every day I have these things, I'm realizing different workout positions I can do with them to get back into my pre-accident shape.
It's a nice item but seems to be produced by a sloppy manufacturing process.
Moreover, I think it's way overpriced. It should not cost more than say $20 or so to screw 2 wooden bars into 2 iron stands.
Suggestion: When you intend to ship out products unassembled, it helps to have a little margin-of-error on the holes.
If you want to use for push ups or other exercises that don't need rigidity, these night work for you. If these are intended for gymnastics training, I'd keep searching for something better.
Most recent customer reviews