- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (August 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 140274093X
- ISBN-13: 978-1402740930
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,036,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ultimate Book of Card Games Paperback – August 28, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
1) Very clear and easy to follow written instructions for the games
2) Color diagrams (black and red) of set up templates and various aspects of card plays etc.
3) Great index of games by number of players, type of game, name and alternate name
4) Very complete sections on solitaire games and children's games
From the classics that you maybe never quite got the hang of to obscure games you might never have heard of a very complete and easy to use reerence for card games.