Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on March 12, 2017
Super great recipes. Can't wait to try them.
on November 28, 2013
I have produced so many unusual bake-sale items by using this book, which
cuts the prep time in half, and leaves a much less messy kitchen to clean up!! The ideas are endless, and I have not found one yet that didn't taste yummy.
on December 9, 2013
This is a wonderful short-cut cookie recipe book--even better than an ordinary cookie book. The recipes are easy to follow and don't require a lot of ingredients (one of my requirements). It tells you right at the title what flavor cake mix to use. I was surprised to find so many recipes I can't wait to make. There will be more than one recipe for any type of cookie you'll want to make. Tropical cookies are particularly nice. No pictures except on the covers, but the name and description tells it all. If you love cookies, this book is for you. If you like short-cut recipes, this book is for you. If you're searching for a particular cookie recipe, bet you'll find it here. It's true--this is the ultimate cookie book! The fact that it is made with a cake mix is an extra bonus.
on December 29, 2015
I used a couple of recipes from this book for holiday gifts of baked goods. Every recipe I tried came out great. I even varied the recipes somewhat (using a spice cake mix or a butter cake mix when the recipe called for white cake mix) and the results were fabulous. I might not ever have to mess with measuring out dry ingredients the old-school way again.
on March 12, 2013
I like to bake cookies all the time but I dislike having a bunch of ingredients to make them. I love this book because it has basic to advanced recipes in here that taste really good and it doesn't take as much time gathering all the ingredients. I use recipes from this books for bake sales and special events. Nobody ever knows the cookies were started from cake mix! I have a few of Camilla Saulsbury's books and this one is a wonderful addition to my collection.
on May 22, 2014
I love this cookbook. I was not sure of how cookies would taste from a cake mix but they are wonderful ! The convenience of buying cookies in a store just is not worth it any longer after tasting these cake mix cookies , WOW ! They are so.... simple to make , so delicious , and so many recipes to choose from you can not help but find several you are going to love . I will easily be able to show up others at pot luck dinners now LOL.
on February 16, 2013
I was torn between its okay and I like it. It is a good read and has lots of great sounding recipes. The big reason I didn't give 5 stars was it has no pictures of any kind, of the finished recipes, except on the outer cover and then it don't even tell what recipes it goes with! Maybe if I known this before buying, I think I would have just skipped it.!
on October 15, 2012
This book makes baking cookies so simple. Now my little one can help easily with the recipes. I've made 5 recipes already and they were all delish!! This would make an amazing holiday gift to any level baker.
on June 17, 2015
I am enjoying this cookbook. There is a great variety of recipes. Some of the recipes for drop cookies require a little adjustment since many brands of cake mixes have been downsized since the book was written
on June 1, 2015
I love making cookies from cake mixes. So easy peasy!!! I have made several recipes in this book and they are always a hit with family. I will be going thru this book several times more with pen in hand to copy off some additional recipes for the next time. A wonderful little book.