Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Ultimate Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 21, 2017
Freddie delivers and I love it but I'm not a diehard fan of the blues, so it has its moments but sometimes sounds dated and boring; but, overall, I'm glad I purchased it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 22, 2018
Good bio historical of this artist
on December 13, 2014
Certainly one of the greatest Blues guitarists of all time. Only Clapton exceeeds this mans talent, in my humble opinion. I like virtually every cut on this CD, and that's a rarity for me.
on October 31, 2017
Excellent!!! Not a bad song on this CD!
on October 27, 2017
A+
on March 1, 2017
Freddie is the King of the King's
on March 8, 2016
My guitar teacher turned me on to this and I'm glad he did!
on November 2, 2015
WOW....... no .....double WOW.
on February 14, 2017
There are probably better and longer compilations but this has everything I was looking for.
on March 4, 2015
Cant go wrong here..love his music