Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
Highlights:
***** Excellent value
***** Authentic PS3 DualShock 3 Controller
***** Amazing Graphics
***** Engaging Plot, with excellent movie scenes

Given the price of a single DualShock 3 Controller, this bundle of two games with the controller is a fantastic deal! The games themselves would be worth this price, with top of the line graphics and effects! I love the 360 degree panning, and the realistic effects and audio.

The graphics are AMAZING! It's realistic, but not in a way that would make the sequences of violence too disturbing. I'm not a huge fan of violence, but I do love the role-play, seeking treasures, and the storylines. If you're a fan of movies like "Indiana Jones," or "The Librarian" (TV movie series), then you'll absolutely love this! In fact, I understand an "Uncharted" movie is in the making, and can't wait to see it!
on February 10, 2014
I have barely touched the Uncharted series thus far, so I can't exactly comment on that part. However, the endless positive reviews on the trilogy should speak for themselves. Hopefully I am not let down when I actually embark on my quest as Nathan Drake, but I don't believe that will be the case.

Regardless, as I stated in the title, my main reason for purchasing this bundle was for the official Dualshock 3 Sixaxis controller. After regretfully purchasing two knockoff controllers from eBay (Whose packaging and pictures may lead you to believe they are Sony official; be wary!) with shoddy button response and signal connectivity in the hopes of saving money, I decided to try again with Amazon.

When my new shipment arrived, I was pleased to open the package and see a quality box containing my games and controller. Opening the box revealed a glossy/metallic blue controller within a sleeve as well as my copies of Uncharted 1 + 2 (which came in red PS3 cases). So far so good; just had to test the controller before making a final judgment. After plugging it into my PS3 controller charger and not seeing the light come on, I began to worry that I had made another poor purchase. However, after tinkering with the reset button and unplugging/replugging it, the light came on and I realized the battery simply had no juice left. After charging to a reasonable fill, the controller then worked like a charm! Quick button response, good analog stick movement (my knockoffs had a huge deadzone), and a battery life to accommodate gaming binges. Almost a month into use and still works like new. Sony official indeed!

In short: VERY satisfied with the controller (quality responsive with an appealing color). Can't comment yet on the Uncharted pair as I haven't played yet; I'll be sure to check back and add more opinions on the product regarding the games when I run through them.
on January 3, 2014
I'm just gonna write a brief summery of the contents instead of a review about the games, since you should know what to expect by now when it comes to Uncharted.

The games themselves actually come in the red "Greatest Hits" plastic game cases instead of those ridiculous paper sleeves that Sony packed in with the Uncharted 1 PS3 bundle years and years ago.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is still a fantastic game that is still fun to play despite all the gameplay issues with the awkward controls and constant screen tearing, but Uncharted 2 definitely steals the show as one of the best games ever made, right up there with The Last of Us, Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption. I didn't own a PS3 way back when Uncharted 2 came out so I couldn't believe the awesome game that I missed out on all these years! The game is one of those rare sequels that hits the ground running and you don't want to stop playing until you reach the very end, and even then you'll still be itching to play some more, because the game is that epic!

The DualShock that comes in the package is actually a bit more of a darker shade of blue instead of the "metallic blue" color on the box. The controller is a sweet bonus but it does not come with it's own recharging cable, which isn't a deal breaker but it just would have been nice to be able to charge up two controllers in my PS3 at the same time...

And for those of you no doubt wondering about the supposedly "expired" DLC codes, YES THEY STILL WORK! (As of 1/3/14) Obviously those morons who complained about the "expired" codes never actually bothered to check if they still worked or not.
on November 27, 2012
got this last year I believe (idk I'm just flinging out review after review at the moment), wanted the first two Uncharted games after playing the 3rd with my new (in 2011) PS3. The games are great, and it's a great price to come with the second controller I wanted as a backup on my Sony charging stand. AND it's a blue controller which is perfect. I use the blue one more then the original black one and it's held up perfect.

Amazon sent me the wrong bundle the first time (killzone 1 & 2 I think with a red controller), but they were great about it. Shipped it back on their dime and the correct one was at my house a couple days later.
on January 30, 2013
This is a great starter kit for those new to Playstation 3 or like me who only had one controller and had not yet played Uncharted. The blue controller looks very good. Have not played Uncharted 2 but Uncharted 1 is one of the best game I have played on the PS3. They took some of the best aspects of other games in the genre and improved everything to a very polished game. There is a lot of gun fighting in this game and the pacing is great from puzzle to jumping to shooting. Just don't pay more than $65 for this bundle.
on April 26, 2013
Not a full review, just wanted to let people know that I could activate both DLC codes without a problem, even though they had officially expired for about 2 years. Another nice surprise was the fact that the games came in normal boxes with manuals and not just in paper jackets.
Good Deal if you're interested in Uncharted 1&2. Got mine through NYC Electronics shipped by Amazon.
on May 9, 2013
The games came in separate cases, which I find nice. The Uncharted Super Voucher says that it expired 05/09/2012, but still worked on 05/09/2013. Just followed the instruction printed on the card, which was inside Uncharted 2.

The controller came in sleeve. It is a shiny metallic blue, not the "blue" controller available at retail.
on December 9, 2016
Brand new like described, fast delivery. Definitely would purchase future items from this seller.
on May 18, 2014
I have had this thing for awhile and I must say it's luster gets better and better it practically glows in the dark. the game itself is just phenomenal. For a ps3 owner if you don't get one of these I think there is a couple out there this one is worth considering.
on January 25, 2014
All I really needed was a new PS3 controller. My previous DualShock was dumped in the kitchen sink by my 3-year old. Since a new PS3 controller was roughly $40, I decided to get a game combo. Getting 2 games and a controller was a bargain at $55, and it still came with the DLC.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question