Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DASH Diet 2013 Ultimate Cookbook To Lose Weight, Lower Your Blood Pressure and Lower Your Cholesterol
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 5, 2013
I was very disappointed. I have never purchased and e-book before. There are no pictures in this cookbook. You like to see what the finished product looks like.....that is what draws your interest to a recipe in the first place. Probably won't use very often if ever.
on May 4, 2013
Love all the meal that is in this book....inexpensive, good, healthy, easy to follow recipes! I am having fun sampling all the entres'.
on April 4, 2013
The recipes look scrumptious, although I made the mistake of buying the Kindle version. I will be ordering the book soon.
on May 31, 2013
Get this when you are serious about your health! A must have for those attempting to lower their blood pressure!
on March 15, 2013
This diet is a good concept, but the book itself is really long.

I found that this book on the Dash Diet was far more helpful and easy to understand How to Use the DASH Diet to Lose Weight for Good (How to actually use diets)

I'd suggest getting this cheaper book first, then if you want to learn all the unnecessary facts come back and buy this expensive one.

Just a suggestion for those looking to save a few dollars
on July 8, 2014
Very helpful and informative. I am glad I own it
on February 2, 2013
How can I get this cookbook in paperback? Sorry....I need a print edition. Love the recipes from what I have seen.
on November 7, 2015
Great.
on April 24, 2013
Haven't had time to look at it at all. Haven't tried any recipes, but have made up a grocery list from it for just a few recipes.