- File Size: 413 KB
- Print Length: 185 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CreditReportAdvice.Org; 1 edition (April 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007Y94ZQK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #149,042 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Ultimate Credit Repair Guide: How to improve your credit score for free using secured credit cards Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
His info is both detailed, and unfortunately, timely. Lots of people are hurting just now, and Sonny has really good advice here on how to get out of credit trouble, while protecting yourself from the more unsavory characters in the finance industry.
This is actually better than soem of the books I have by industry "gurus". Well done.
It starts with a good overview of what makes up your FICO score, and then goes into how to improve that score so that your credit rating will improve. As you know, having a good credit score will mean you can easily get loans, but more importantly, be able to negotiate rates on credit cards and the like as well.
It then talks about reducing your debt including making a "written spending plan" since writing down your finances not only makes it easier to keep track of, but also seems to make it more important - enough to pay attention to.
Lastly the author talks about what happens if the debt collectors come a'knockin', and also if you should (and how) to file for bankruptcy.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Credit Ratings & Repair
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management