- Paperback: 68 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1500703087
- ISBN-13: 978-1500703080
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,285,071 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ultimate Distribution Guide: A Reference Guide for Launching New Products Into The Retail Market Paperback – July 31, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Joel Goldstein is a world-renowned speaker, best-selling author and business consultant. He has been featured as an expert in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, CNBC and ABC News. Goldstein takes products from early stage companies to the next level with the help of his team at Mr. Checkout Distributors. Always in pursuit of the next "hot" item, Goldstein searches the world for products that are looking to gain traction in the Mr. Checkout network of 35,000 independent retail stores.