Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Ultimate Dolly Parton
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 23, 2017
I am not a huge fan of "both kinds of music, Country & Western" (Blues Brothers bar scene). However, I do like certain artist that seem to be somewhere between those and other types or just plain great at their art. Dolly is an amazing lady that always has a smile on her face and a sunny disposition. I have always liked Dolly Parton's music, but I finally broke down and bought this CD because of all her hits on it and the amazing price. Add to that you get the digital downloads too you can't beat it. I recommend this CD with every song being delightful and many are well known hits. Thanks Amazon!
on May 22, 2017
As a kid my late father introduced me to the voice of Dolly Parton.He was a huge fan of hers and he drove trucks and when we had to ride with him on long drives to the mountains,"Islands in the stream," her duet with Kenny Rogers and so many of my favorites but her like 9 to 5,Here You Come Again and Jolene are on this cd.This CD is beatfuil and refreshing it brings back sweet memories and it proves why Dolly Parton is a legend in country music.
on January 15, 2017
You will not go wrong here! this is an excellent CD and a must have item for your country music collection. Dolly is an American Icon and her music will be with us for another hundred years!
on April 18, 2018
I never tire of listening to the angelic voice of Dolly Parton. Here you will find songs that span her career, from the Porter Wagoner years to the 1990's. Not a weak song in the collection, although "To Know Him Is To Love Him" could've been replaced by any one of her other hits that didn't make it onto this CD, such as "Sweet Summer Loving". But that's just my opinion.
All in all, at $5.99 for 20 of Dolly's most beloved hits, this is one of the best deals on Amazon.
on December 4, 2016
I always have enjoyed her music. I now have this in cassette. Had similar one in cassette for many years. This is great.
on December 30, 2017
Well, Its Dolly Parton. She is a force in country music and should not be overlooked.
on August 4, 2017
The songs on this album are some of the best done by Dolly Parton. She is still one of the best country and western female singers.
on April 2, 2017
Wonderful collection at a good price that will thrill any Dolly lover because it has the most popular and beloved songs.
on March 2, 2018
Dolly! Who doesn't love Dolly! What fun to listen to this on a road trip and sing at the top of my lungs! Great songs.
on April 6, 2017
This is one of my favorite albums of all time