4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Panther Limited Edition Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof & Shockproof)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazing 360-degree sound with deep bass. Use with Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart wireless audio profile (A2DP) or 3.5 mm audio output
- Waterproof (IPX7) grab n’ go shape that is shockingly light—1.93 pounds
- Connect with echo dot (2nd generation) for hands-free voice control of nature mega boom with Alexa; Ask Alexa to play music
- Party Up from Ultimate Ears allows you to wirelessly connect more than 50 UE speakers
- 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range, 20-hour rechargeable battery* and ultra-fast Micro USB charging
- Product contains: Speaker, Micro USB cable, Power adapter
- These are FCC regulated products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultimate ears mega boom is a portable wireless speaker on steroids. Blast freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with Deep, heart-pounding bass-everywhere you go
From the manufacturer
- Freakishly Amazing 360-degree sound with deep bass.
- Shockingly light go-anywhere waterproof shape**.
- Siri and Google Now voice integration—just say it to play it***.
- Tap to play, pause or skip songs***.
- 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range and 20-hour rechargeable battery*.
- Works with Apple and Android Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- PartyUp lets you connect wirelessly to up to 150+ Ultimate Ears speakers*** and take your parties to a whole new level.
Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM
Portable Wireless Speaker with Freakishly Amazing 360-Degree Sound
Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM is a portable wireless speaker on steroids. Blast freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep, heart-pounding bass–everywhere you go. It has a waterproof** grab n’ go shape that is shockingly light– just 1.93 pounds. Take advantage of its long battery life and extended wireless range to start a rager wherever, whenever you need.
PartyUp from Ultimate Ears lets you connect wirelessly to up to 150+ Ultimate Ears speakers using the Ultimate Ears app***, so you can take your parties everywhere. Caves. Mountains. Lakes. Rooftops. You name it. So grab your friend’s speakers and your friend’s friend’s speakers and head to any location you can dream up to take the party to a whole new level.
And with Siri + Google Now voice integration on Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM, just say it to play it.***
Freakishly Amazing Sound
Designed to incite epic parties and minor riots, Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM blasts amazing 360-degree sound with deep, heart-pounding bass–everywhere you go.
Musical Mayhem on the Go
Go anywhere, start a rager anywhere. Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM has a waterproof (IPX7) grab n’ go shape.** Whether you’re dancing in the rain, barreling down a mountain or just causing mischief with friends, its durability and easy portability make it as spontaneous and crazy as you let it be.
**IPX7-rated waterproof (up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter).
Designed for the Next Adventure
Bold, iconic design; 100 foot Bluetooth wireless range; 20-hour rechargeable battery*; ultra-fast micro USB charging. We designed Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM to make your musical adventures awesome and easy. You bring the friends, it’ll bring the music.
*Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable speakers have a limited number of charge cycles.
In Control with the App
You’d never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn’t have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of cool additional features like our musical alarm, fully customizable 5-band EQ, and Gesture Control*** — tap to play or pause, tap-tap to skip songs.
***Requires latest firmware and software update.
Pair Up to PartyUp
PartyUp from Ultimate Ears lets you connect wirelessly to up to 150+ Ultimate Ears speakers using the Ultimate Ears app***, so you can take your parties everywhere. So grab your friend’s speakers and your friend’s friend’s speakers and head to any location you can dream up to take the party to a whole new level.
Alexa Voice control with Amazon Echo Dot
Compatible with Amazon Echo Dot for Alexa voice control. Use hands-free voice control to ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and TuneIn on your Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM.
- Platform agnostic, compatible with Android and Apple.
- For Audio Playback: Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output; NFC (passive) enabled devices—(works with active NFC enabled source devices. Note: Android Jellybean and higher).
- For Phone Calls: Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP1.5).
- Waterproof – IPX 7 rated: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
What’s in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM.
- Micro USB cable.
- User guide.
|Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM||Ultimate Ears BOOM 2||Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM|
|Sound||Big ultra-portable sound||Bigger sound for any adventure||Massive sound on the go|
|Stream Music To Multiple Speakers At Same Time||Double Up 2 speakers||Party Up 150+ speakers||Party Up 150+ speakers|
|100 Ft/30 M Bluetooth Wireless Range**||✓||✓||✓|
|Rechargeable Battery Life**||10 hrs||15 hrs||20 hrs|
|Compatible With Amazon Echo Dot For Alexa Voice Control||✓||✓||✓|
|Siri And Google Now Voice Control||-||✓||✓|
|Block Party (take turns playing music from 3 Bluetooth devices)||-||✓||✓|
|Wide Compatibility (works with most Bluetooth-enabled devices)||✓||✓||✓|
|*IPX7-rated waterproof (up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter)||**Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Ultimate Ears Megaboom is suitable for any consumer of the mobile music-streaming industry. This is an incredibly large, competitive market, yet the UE Megaboom separates itself with a few key criteria: durability, sound quality, accessibility, and style.
You will not find a more durable speaker.
The Megaboom is shockproof and waterproof! You can take this device anywhere; your entire arsenal of tunes can be played in places previously void of music. Take your speaker to the beach, to the pool, in the pool, in the shower, free of worry. The Megaboom is tough too. You can feel the great quality of the speaker when you hold it. It’s quite sturdy and can take a tumble. Bring it hiking, biking, or to the gym, and you won’t have to think twice about the device’s safety.
Extra-large sound in a medium package.
Unless you are outside, you will likely never have to turn your Megaboom’s volume to max volume; it is not quite as loud outdoors, but retains an impressive range nonetheless. The Megaboom is bigger than its brother, the UE Boom 2, and shows it with superior sound quality and volume. The speaker boasts a surprisingly powerful bass as well. These features are what accounts for the higher price tag, but this speaker is worth the extra penny. The UE Megaboom will completely fill any room you wish with top of the line sound quality.
It looks good.
There are many interesting, some wild, color choices available to you upon purchase. The Panther Edition, although it resembles University of Iowa colors, is sleek and subtle. With a dark profile that is very pleasing to the eye, the Megaboom Panther looks classy and modern wherever it rests.
Technology is key.
The speaker itself is just one part of a technology package. Ultimate Ears developed a mobile app just for the speaker. Here, you can remotely power on and off the Megaboom as well as control the volume. There are two new modes that allow you to connect multiple people at the same time, or connect multiple UE speakers to one phone. The Megaboom’s battery lasts seemingly forever—up to about 20 hours, and a Bluetooth connection can be made from 100 feet away.
The Ultimate Ears Megaboom Bluetooth speaker is a force to be reckoned with. Delivering great sound, an excellent operating system, trendy style, and unprecedented resilience to externalities, the Megaboom should be heavily considered when purchasing your next Bluetooth speaker.
I give this product 5 stars, and strong recommendation.
AND IT STILL LIVES!!!
I don't want to be misleading, it isn't completely unscathed. The sub-woofer is definitely a little smashed, but the thing still works! As long as I don't have it turned up all the way it still has the same crisp, clear sound. I'm amazed, and I'll definitely be getting another one! The video is a little demo post-smashing. I have always been 100% satisfied with my mega boom.
Turn on 1st speaker, and ensure that it is connected in iPhone or iPod bluetooth.
Turn on 2nd speaker.
On 1st speaker, press both Bluetooth button and (large) Plus button simultaneously.
On 2nd speaker, press Bluetooth button twice.
At least it HAS stereo capability... but I'm going to guess that most users won't be able to remember such a convoluted way of enabling it.
One other cool thing about the MegaBoom is the App, allows you a lot of control options (turn off notifications sounds, alarms, Alexa.. etc) and it has an EQ that works the speaker (yea I know I kinda trashed EQ use) independent of the applications you are using, In fact, I believe once you set EQ, that EQ is set for speaker even in app is off. I am not sure the JBL has that feature.
return some buy new ones this one finally comes in i like it aaand it's broken
then i read reviews that UE has put out new products that sound just as good as the products they have now but double the price and i'm like
you can't even get the waterproof meshing to be properly installed in this speaker
cmon people let's get some consistency going! i swear for the amount of money we throw at these companies for something that should just work and sound good, let's get what we are paying for
Most recent customer reviews
When the first song with heavy basses came in I jumped from my chair.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway