|Standing screen display size||1 Inches|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Phantom Black
|Mounting Type||Table Top|
|Item Weight||1.32 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SURPRISINGLY SERIOUS SOUND Don't let the small package fool you, each UE WONDERBOOM delivers massive, crisp, clear 360 degree sound so you can liven up the party
- IPX7 WATERPROOF Play your music safely around water with this speaker's IPX7 rated waterproofing
This product is available as Renewed.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FIODIO Portable Bluetooth Speakers, Outdoor Wireless Mini IPX6 Waterproof Shower Travel Speaker with 5W Driver, Built-in Microphone, 360 HD Surround Sound Wireless Speaker for Sports, Beach, Camping
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Limited Edition
JBL CLIP 3 - Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||alwayz-on-sale||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.20 x 4.60 x 5.30 inches||3.40 x 3.40 x 3.70 inches||3.68 x 3.68 x 3.94 inches||4.33 x 2.17 x 4.30 inches|
|Item Weight||1.32 lbs||—||0.94 lbs||7.84 ounces|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||USB & Rechargeble Battery||—||Battery Powered|
Meet the UE WONDERBOOM. Don’t let the small package fool you: it packs SURPRISINGLY SERIOUS SOUND. Each portable speaker is capable of outputting a big, clear, crisp 86 decibels of 360 degree sound so it’s loud enough to liven up any party or to just chill out.
Enjoying your music around water? No problem – the UE WONDERBOOM has been IPX7 rated, to withstand depths of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Enjoy it in the rain, around the shower or in the tub!
Each UE WONDERBOOM is powered by Bluetooth allowing you to connect up to 100ft (30M) away without your music dropping out. Seamlessly control your music from across the room.
Tired of short battery life? The UE WONDERBOOM lasts for up to 10 hours on a single charge, so you can listen for longer. Run out of charge? Plug it in and 2.8 hours later you’re ready to go again.
It’s easy to get started with your UE WONDERBOOM. Just hold the UE logo once to play and press it again to pause a song. Want to skip a song? Just double tap it and you’re good to go.
Make the most of your UE WONDERBOOM by wirelessly pairing two UE WONDERBOOMS together. Connect up to two UE WONDERBOOMS to the same source at the same time. Hold the UE button at the top of your UE WONDERBOOM and pair up with others to party louder.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
JBL Flip 4
- Best quality sound of the 3 (amazing quality - very similar to Bose Soundlink Mini)
- No noticeable crackle at max volume with high treble in music
- Strongest/deepest bass (my table was shaking on max volume)
- Very loud max volume
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM
- Smaller than JBL 4 but larger than Bose Micro
- Crackling at max volume for some songs with high treble (Was not expecting this)
- Bass is not as strong (very slight bass)
- Very loud max volume (similar to JBL 4)
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth
- Smallest of the 3
- Max sound was at 75% that of JBL 4/Ultimate Ears
- Sounds "muffled" and not clear (quality is not even close to that of Bose Soundlink Mini)
- Exposed charging slot (is this really waterproof?)
Overall - I would pick JBL (amazing quality & very similar to Bose Soundlink Mini, but waterproof!) and Ultimate Ears for portability (75 % size of JBL 4). The Bose Micro, although very small, had really poor quality sound for the price (most disappointing).
My only con to the wonderboom is battery indicator. When I received it, I looked up the manual and said that you hold the volume up + volume down on the unit to hear a "tone" that will indicate what the battery level is at. That there is a High, Medium and Low tone. Well I had no idea what tone I was hearing when I pushed the buttons. I was googling like crazy trying to hear/understand which tone the device was at. Charged it over night and realized what the difference was: The "High" battery tone has three little chimes that are higher pitch. The "Medium" get a little lower in pitch, with two chimes. And the "Low" is deepest in pitch and only has one chime.
I got a replacement order about a week later. This speaker worked fine for a handful of floating excursions, but after the last one a few weeks ago, it does not accept a charge. I've plugged multiple chargers into the port and the white light never turns on. Anytime I try to turn it on it blinks red and makes the sad dead sound. This speaker is not as waterproof as I thought and is therefore worthless to me.
I actually dropped it accidently from counter height to a tile floor and it was fine
The giant plus and vertical line are the volume control buttons.
The waterproof claim does NOT mean you can actually float it around in your pool (you can have it immersed one meter (about 3 feet) underwater for 30 minutes) but it does float. Make sure you close the little rubber door that has the USB charger input before getting it wet.
I would not use this in a shower directly, it has a pattern to the surface that collects soap scum. I was able to scrub this off, but it is a bit annoying.
Tap the UE button once to play or hit pause. Press again to resume the track. Tap it twice to skip to the next song. Long press it to sync with another nearby Wonderboom speaker.. Press again to resume the track.
Pairing was simple, paired with a Chromebook and an android phone with no trouble. For the Chromebook it would stay connected about 40 feet (through walls), with the phone it was about 30 feet. Line of sight worked for at least 60 feet.
A total of three trials, playing at full volume (to test it) the battery lasted 6 hours, 5.5 hours and a little over 6 hours. I am sure it would last longer at a lower volume.
You can push both volume buttons at the same time and it gives you an audio tone to tell you it is it “high” charge which is a series of notes of increasing pitch, “medium” charge which is a couple of tones, and “low” which is a series of decreasing pitch notes.
You cannot tell the battery level visually. The directions said 2.8 hours, so I left it 3 hours it was still giving me the “medium tone"
After five hours I got the “high” charge. I am not a fan of this sort of battery indicator.
You cannot tell the battery level visually. The directions said 2.8 hours, so I left it for 3 and it seemed fully charged but again, there is no visual indicator. After 2.8 hours it was still giving me the “medium” tone. After five hours I got the “high” charge. I am not a fan of this sort of battery indicator.
I also would really like an audio jack, I have a couple other Bluetooth speakers and both have this option. It uses less power from the device being used to play it, and I can also use them with my Sansa Clip that does not have Bluetooth.
Top reviews from other countries
Bass is NOT bad.
Mild, treble, mids are all good.
Solid battery life.
No aux input.
Battery life indicator is present but a bit wierd for me. Its relative approach from people to people. I didn't like it.
A bit heavy at 475gms.
Verdict. GO FOR IT if u are getting it for 5,499. Steal deal. Loved it. Please hit helpful.
1) its so compact and light weight you can carry its around with you anywer
2) its shock and mud proof. ive actually drop tested it and its just rolled over like a pro
3) water proof and floats in water. best to be used around pools and in the shower. Also dropped it in the pool to see wat happens. it does float but cant be used in water as the sound gets drowned out.
4) Great sound loud enough for outdoors.
4) easy to use - just got 4 buttons - power button, bluetooth, volume up, volume down. No complications.
4) over all durabilty is exceptional. best used while camping and outdoors
4) extra points for the design - i got the lilac one and it looks so adorable and cute stands out from the boring looking speakers.
Though the wonderboom is amazing i wouldn say its the perfect speakers
1) if exceptional over the top sound quality is what your looking for rather than a Good sound quality speaker i wouldnt recommend the wonderboom. i feel its lacks clarity especially in mid range vocals and the bass couldv been slightly better. if your a hardcore bass lover u might like the JBL speakers better.
2) it says battery lasts 10 hours i used it a whole day and the battery dipped after 6-7 hours and theres no indication to when its on low battery so its hard to know
Final review - Though i was slighty unimpressed by finesse of the sound quality the overall durabily, design and suprising loudness of the speakers won my heart. i give it a 4.5 /5
8th Oct exactly two years after purchasing this speaker it is still working fine. I will buy one more the fun part is the price is still the same even after two years 😅.
After going through a rigorous process lasting many days, I ordered UE WONDERBOOM. It's simply spectacular at its current price - Rs 4500. Deep bass which does not drown the mids, clarity beyond compare, connects to two devices -my iPhone and Echo Dot, ultra portable, 10 hour battery life. It sits comfortably in a gap in my bed board and the stereo sound sounds so melodious. The important thing is that you need stereo to get the perfect sound. Normally, in such small packages you get a single speaker and a bass radiator. This has two speakers, two bass radiators AND 360 degree sound. What more can anyone ask for?