- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd; Revised edition (May 7, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844421570
- ISBN-13: 978-1844421572
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 11.1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,340,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Tennis: The Definitive Illustrated Guide to World Tennis Hardcover – May 7, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Writer and broadcaster John Parsons covered tennis for more than 30 years. Formerly the tennis correspondent for the Daily Telegraph, he wrote The Official Wimbledon Annual for 20 years and was awarded the Ron Bookman Media Excellence Award for his writing in 1998.