Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on July 20, 2014
The quality (possibly in home) does not bother me. I am here for a workout, not aesthetics. I also appreciate that Joey didn't infuse the DVD with club music. Instead, he works out with you, talks you through each repetition, offers alternate positions for amping it up or taking it down, and acts as a personal trainer. He even tells you to fast forward through a section if you are not ready for, but he tells you that you will be if you stick with it! I want results, not club music or Club Med. The exercises absolutely target butts, hips, and thighs. I cannot see how this will not produce results if it is followed with fidelity and sensible food intake is practiced.
on January 14, 2013
I read previous comments to get an Idea of what I was ordering. It was exactly as I expected. An awesome instructional video. Yes it was a little boring with no music but I did not purchase it for entertainment. A previous customer complains how boring it is and gave it a low rating. Joey Atlas mentions multiple times that he has no music so you can listen to your own. If he has music you wouldn't be able to hear the important instructions. He also tells you to pause when you need to, to complete your reps. The moves are pretty basic and after watching it a few times you should have the routine memorized and do it on your own. This is great for beginners! My only complaint is I'm not a beginner. These are basic moves I already knew of and was hoping I would learn something different. I'm just glad I found it used on Amazon & didn't pay full price!
on June 20, 2016
I lost my original so ordered another one. This is the best for tightening up your body, all of it. Not just your legs HB&T. It helps your core and your tummy gets flatter... I don't even make it through the whole video but I still see great results. It is no impact so it doesn't make me hurt. No matter whether I do it after I haven't worked out in a long time or if I need advanced workout, it fills the bill. I went down a whole pants size in one month and my husband loved my butt!! It's a really good video/exercise program. Now I need something for my upper body/arms!
on April 3, 2015
As a lifelong dancer and athlete, I am well-versed in many of these exercises already...but that's what makes it a good program. Purchased as a lower-body home exercise supplement during fatigue or injury, I am pleased with the pace and efficiency of the program, even without music or fancy sets. The simplicity is refreshing, if tedious for some people, but is much preferred to the typical Hyper-Barbie workout video. Worth the price of trying it out for yourself...still cheaper than a single training session!
on July 1, 2013
I just did the level 1 workout for the first time today. This really works your entire leg with concentration on the hips & thighs. I was sweating at the end of this. I took off one star because the stretches at the end had nothing for the quadriceps and you really work those with the lunges....so I made sure I stretched my quads. I'm looking forward to seeing results in a few months since I've been exercising for 30yrs and still have those annoying dimples & ripples.
on December 31, 2013
Excellent results!!!! Finally found something that slimmed my thighs didn't bulk like usual!!!! Great product highly recommended. Thank you so much
on February 22, 2014
I know there is a controversy about whether certain exercises bulk out a women's legs, but my tight jeans ended the debate for me long ago. Yes, some do. This exercise program wasn't for me. It will make your legs and butt firmer, but I prefer a more streamlined look. I'm not a fan of lunges and squats, which most of this program consists of. If you are a hard core jock, and I don't mean that to be a disparaging comment, the program is very effective. For those looking for another, less intense exercise program that elongates the legs, I recommend Callanetics Evolution, an update of Callan Pinckey and released by Amazon.
on November 5, 2014
It's a great workout and you feel it within the first 15 minutes. I like that the movements are slow and focus on form. After watching it a few times I've turned down the volume of the TV and turn on music while I workout.
on April 15, 2017
ok
on April 8, 2016
It's too long. I dont have 2+ hours to focus JUST on my legs 3x a week. The exercises are very good and you will be sore but I just feel like there's more time efficient ways to get the same results.