The Ultimate Flight Collection: Pacific Fighters - PC
- Enjoy hours of exciting single or multiplayer gameplay
- Experience the perilous thrills of air-combat action in this 3-game set
- Re-enact WWII's most famous Pacific battles in Pacific Fighters
- Choose from 9 U.S. and Russian jets in Lock On: Modern Air Combat
- Take on fighter and bomber campaigns in IL-2 Sturmovik
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
Featuring the pulse-pounding modern jet combat of Lock On and the award-winning World War II action of IL-2 Sturmovik and Pacific Fighters, this unparalleled collection invites you to experience the perilous thrills of air combat action from historys greatest planes.
- Re-enact WWIIs most famous Pacific battles, like Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Midway.
- Fly more than 40 fighters and bombers, including the infamous Japanese Zero and the deadly U.S. F6 Hellcat.
- Take on massive dogfights with up to 128 players online, or fight wing-to-wing with friends in 32-player cooperative missions.
- Choose from nine U.S. and Russian jets, from the tank-killing A-10 Warthog to air superiority fighters like the Su-27 Flanker.
- Spectacular lighting and detailed maps, featuring more than 180,000 buildings, 50,000,000 trees, 1,700 towns and villages, 500 bridges, and 18 airfields.
- Options for every player: get into the action quickly with the fast battle planner, simplified radar, and scalable AI, or set detailed controls for ultra-authentic play.
- Take on fighter and bomber campaigns for the Axis or Red Army Forces, or create your own dogfights with up to 32 players.
- Record a flight track of any mission, then play the file back or send it to friends to confirm your wins and kills.
- Create new missions and battles in single- or multiplayer with an easy-to-use mission builder.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, both IL2 and PF have a strong learning curve. But, as you become more proficient, the games become more enjoyable. I wouldn't expect to climb into a real fighter aircraft and become an ace on day one, why would anyone expect a realistic simulator to be any different???
Graphics, controls and aircraft behavior are awesome. I've quickly learned how to: stall (and I'm learning how to correctly recover), crash during takeoff, blackout in hard turns, get shot to shreds, fail to bailout before impact, and otherwise tear my aircraft apart like an expert. I now have one kill to my credit, and I expect to be an ace in just a couple more months!
It might be easier if I had the actual aircraft, but I can't afford the maintenance!
Installation was like you remembered. A very "hands on" type of thing.
Graphics encourage you to use more of your imagination than many newer titles.
Audio. Just the sounds of vintage aircraft and lots of explosions. Music? erm.. yeah, kind of.
It's a good title and a great trip into the past.