BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 23, 2014
Lots of Highlights and History of the Record Breaking Life of Wayne Gretzky. Plus Full Game's of Record Breaking and Career Moments. Great to see some Old Time Hockey and the Players of the Past in Action.
on July 14, 2013
If you're hockey fan, you'll love this. This anthology follows Gretzky's development and tracks him through his retirement in NY. The footage is awesome (much of what we have already seen) but a good addition to your collection.
on November 27, 2014
Great dvd set for all gretzky fans and hockey fans alike! Super fast shipping and great price!
on December 15, 2011
There's no doubt these 4 discs on both sides are loaded with classic highlights but the discs are crammed into the box you have to pull one out to get to the one behind it risking a scratch. Only negative really is the discs aren't numbered..i have to guess which is which..
on June 13, 2006
This is a great DVD set. However, as a LA Kings fan I have to say that it just isn't the same seeing the two LA games without the Bob Miller commentary. The man is in the Hall of Fame as a hockey play-by-play announcer. I wish the NHL and producers of this set could have found a way to have an alternate sound track with Bob's commentary-- especially of these two memorable games. In my memory I can hear Bob..."the Great One is now the greatest of them all!" and his excitement as the Kings qualified for the finals for the first time. Seeing those events without Bob's voice just doesn't carry the same power for me.

Still, this is a small matter in the big picture of an otherwise awesome DVD set.
on November 20, 2003
There is something lacking about this DVD. It's hard to put your finger on, but after watching it, I felt slightly unfulfilled by it. It has some great Gretzky footage, but there is no question they have more. If anything, I would say this DVD is short on footage. Don't get me wrong, there is some terrific footage here, some that I had never seen before (I also own the Above and Beyond video), but there no high-lights of brilliant passes to Kurri; Gretzky doing ridiculous stuff on the penalty kill, stuff I was hoping for. They also managed to gloss over like four or five years in Edmonton. They talk about winning the first cup, then they just show a montage of the Oilers hoisting three more. Not a single shot of him in a Blue's Uniform, not much about the King's either. That being said, it is still a great DVD and I highly reccomend you purchase it.
on January 29, 2013
This a MUST if you are a Wayne Gretzky fan!!!!!!!!!! This was GREAT from start to finish!!!!! BUY THIS!!!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 5, 2013
Awesome! Love it! I recommend this to everyone because it is awesome! It is a very cool item to have!
on November 20, 2003
on April 18, 2011
Well, I did not know this product existed until 2011 with Fantacy Camp in Las Vegas. It was amazing to be made aware of the records this Man had achieved. I was enlightened and the video provided the medium at my fingertips. Well presented. How else could someone create a video autobiography but to have his parents included, what a compliment to the man. Very well done.