- Series: Home Improvement
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Creative Homeowner; Third edition (February 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580114857
- ISBN-13: 978-1580114851
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,418 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Ultimate Guide: Plumbing, 3rd edition Paperback – February 1, 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"provides a wealth of information for both the novice and avid DIYer.... The first thing I noticed when thumbing through this book is the quantity and quality of photos and illustrations. They're superb quality, and go a long way to amplifying the text......... If you've even thought you might want to undertake a few plumbing projects around the home or cottage, this is the go-to book." - Carl Duguay, August 2010 --Tool Reviews (website - Canada)
From the Back Cover
Save money by making minor and major plumbing repairs and improvements with help from this complete home plumbing guide.
- Unclog drains and fix leaky faucets
- "Green Solutions" for saving resources
- Install sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers, water softeners, lawn sprinklers, and much more
- Learn how your home's plumbing system works so that you can take action in an emergency
- Make plumbing fixture improvements that add value to your home
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All these books, Including this one show you How, Why, and Ideas. Their might be other books out their Better/Cheaper, but I haven't found them yet and so I am just sharing that I am VERY satisfied with this book and a must for the first time home owner or first time a person wants to tackle these projects