Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing for Business Paperback – May 15, 2018
|New from||Used from|
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
With more than 2.6 million email messages sent every second, it's becoming harder to stand out in inboxes―not to mention in a sea of spam, which accounts for 67 percent of those emails. Marketing and strategic branding expert Susan Gunelius gives you the tools you need to grow your list of email subscribers, keep them engaged, and turn them into lifelong customers.
By focusing on building a strong foundation first, you'll learn how to develop a comprehensive email marketing program designed to evolve with your business. Then, Gunelius shows you how to convert subscribers into buying customers and vocal brand advocates with the techniques that marketing professionals use to build their businesses and increase their revenue using email. You'll learn how to:
- Use free content to encourage people to subscribe to your email list
- Develop conversion funnels that drive people to buy from you or sign up for your webinars
- Save time and keep subscribers engaged with your brand with email automation
- Boost conversions with list segmentation techniques designed to get the right message to the right people at the right time
- Test your messages and analyze your performance using key metrics to improve your results
- Win back customers with automation and personalization strategies designed to build a one-on-one relationship with your audience
- Understand the laws and deliverability rules you must follow and tools to help you along the way
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Paperback : 230 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1599186233
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 0.7 x 9.9 inches
- ISBN-13 : 978-1599186238
- Publisher : Entrepreneur Press (May 15, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #352,677 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does look like the author cared about what she was writing about. It would help out the absolute beginner very well.