- File Size: 911 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mark Tolle; 1 edition (December 24, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AA59PP6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #945,701 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Ultimate Guide To Golf Fitness Training: 4 Steps To Developing A Golf Fitness Program That Gets Results Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
IF you have NO idea about working out or have spent the last decade laying on the couch and now have decided to get in shape to play better golf, this book may give you a good launching point as to what to look for in a good program.
there are many more books out there that will give you the program you are looking for. You can skip this "step" and get to a real program.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just received and have not finished it as of yet. It seems to be very informational.It is something I have been looking for.Published on January 9, 2013 by Robert L. Beaudry
I read this book with interest as a 74 year old bogey golfer. I think the posture diagrams and the exercises are insightful. Read morePublished on January 6, 2013 by Phil
Informative, good insight on core conditioning.
I ok I I I took I ok ok I ok look ok I
This golf fitness book gives a good step by step guide to utilizing fitness for a better golf game. A golf performance program requires many components of golf including... Read morePublished on December 25, 2012 by Amazon Customer
This book is a great starting point for those looking to start a golf fitness plan. Especially for someone without a fitness background.Published on December 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Golf
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Golf