Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(4 star). See all 787 reviews
on April 10, 2014
Bob Seeger had a lot of hits, and here they are. I hate it when an artist spreads his hits across two or three greatest hits albums. But they are all here. I generally don't but greatest hits albums, I want to hear every song they did, hear the deep tracks. Didn't want that for Seeger. This album delivered exactly what I wanted.
on June 13, 2014
Probably one of the youngest and biggest fans of Bob Seger so although I have all if these songs I wanted newer copies. Love them all but not getting the little drummer boy in the mix. Listening and enjoying good Rock n roll and then depressing Drummer Boy. Gotta fast forward every time. I have that song on a Christmas cd and its fine for that but not laying out by the pool in summer;)
on May 29, 2017
Very good and very complete collection, albeit a bit too radio friendly. Also with a few concert tracks.
on June 26, 2013
I was never a big Seger fan growing up, not that I disliked him but I guess I was not really aware of his catalog. However, after listening to this album and remembering all those really cool songs that I always bobbed my head and tapped my foot to but never bothered to know the artist, I was pleasantly surprised. He is classic American rock, and I wish I had picked up on him earlier.
There are only a few songs on this that I had never heard before, but other than that this compilation is a solid must have on your iPOD if you'e into classic American rock.
on February 2, 2017
I love Bob Seger I love this album of his music was waiting till this one come out. great lesting
I just love it.
on February 22, 2014
4 star because several of the older favorites aren't here like his first hit plus little from Smokin' O.P,s which I'll need to add. Other than that it's a good collection for starting out. My Ulitimate collection would have double the songs.
on April 17, 2017
Needed some Bob Seger, and this about does it for me.
on December 1, 2013
Great Old Bob Segar...plain and simple ! The only problem I have with the downloaded MP3 version is all songs won't burn on to a cd so I can listen to them while I'm driving. Other than that most of Bob's ultimate hits are contained in this one.
on February 14, 2016
The item came just as described. No damage that I could see. Good price, worth getting. SW
on January 17, 2017