Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2016
Fun game but needs more content. We went thru each in very little time. seems rushed. Could have had a lot more content.
2 helpful votes
on September 15, 2014
Very easy for my son with cerebral palsy to navigate. He is 23 and really good with these games. He has just about worn out his "spooky house" game. I thought this would be a good alternative for hand eye coordination.
on January 7, 2009
This game has been a hit since my stepdaughter received it for Christmas. My wife thought it would be fun so we got it and everyone is loving it. I have stayed up past midnight playing!

It's not just pictures that you have to pick items out Like most I Spy Games. It's 3D images where everything is animated when you click on it. It also has a scavenger hunt and fun games to play in the puzzles as well as by themselves. I would recommend this game to any family with children. Even if you are just into search games this is the one for you.

The only downfall I have seen so far is that it only gives you savings for three people. We have four in the family so one of us has to use everyone else.
2 helpful votes
on July 11, 2013
We bought this game after having bought I Spy Spooky Mansion. Both games are terrific! My daughter is 5 years old. She and I play together and it has been such a nice way to kill some time while beating the heat this summer! Honestly, after we eventually beat the game I was a little sad there is only two games for I Spy Wii! If you like the I Spy books then you will love interacting with this game! The price point is totally on as well!
on January 6, 2015
This was a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter
on July 25, 2017
My nephew loves playing this game.
on May 2, 2012
My husband and I like this game. We like that we can play it together. I orignally purchased for my 6 y/o son who loves searching games. He got frustrated with the wii remotes. You have to touch the item very specific or it will not code as being found. Also as you move into the game, you have seen the scenes before and can get bored quick. I play for a while and leave it alone (a week) then play some more. That gives your brain time to forget where some things are located.
on September 2, 2016
Loved this game me and my girls played this for hours we could not put it down. Super great game with great graphics and design.
on October 15, 2014
This is just fun for the person who like to play Ispy. It has added game The haunted house. Besides having to look for object it has mini games to play thats part of the ispy experience. Puzzles, ball in maze, juggling and much more Ive yet to unlock and explore.
on April 30, 2014
This is a great game and is a great followup to the original I Spy for Wii. Great for a family because it takes 3-4 or more players looking together to be able to find everything

I would recommend purchase and if you have never played, look for the combo packs that contain both games
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.