Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 23, 2014
Gave this camera as a gift for a trip to Alaska. Camera took excellent pictures and was easy to use. Received many comments on how cool the camera was. Many times this camera performed as well as my thousand dollar Nikon. using AA batteries saved us from having to carry a charger around with us.
on September 18, 2014
Just got it and finally having a chance to use it. Have found so far it is easy and got a ton of stuff with it for the $$$
Locally it was a little more, not as much with it and also saved the tax and got free shipping.
Light weight and can't wait to use it for a trip! Really close up shooting of deer up in my back pasture so far works great!
on October 18, 2014
This was seriously easy to learn. Ok I didn't understand all the attachments. But I recorded video by the 5th day and two sets of included batteries was just bonus. I'm getting very good feedback on the picture quality. The zoom worked quite well with no noticeable pixilation on the picture. The tilt feature was helpful when the outdoor light caused a glare on the view screen. And we both love the red color!!

A little warning: I let the baby (approaching 4 years old) take hold of the camera to play and she pretty much cleared the memory card. I won't make that mistake again!
on June 20, 2014
I am not in any way tekky but love this camera. I am too busy to spend time trying to figure out the numerous instructions and there is an instruction book which I love that is easy to read. Pictures are great I am so pleased I recommend this camera highly.
on October 15, 2014
Fantastic photos for a very reasonable price. The extras added (32 gig memory chip, PC memory chip adaptor, extra rechargeable batteries and charger, mini tripod, and lens cleaning kit) make this a sweet deal. Optical zoom x34 is terrific for those long shots.
on February 23, 2015
Wow!!!! This bundle has everything you need. I couldn't believe all the accessories that came along with this camera for $200 dollars. I've seen the camera advertised elsewhere and they wanted more than that for just the camera alone. The quality is great and the zoom is awesome. There's zoom control on the top and side of the camera. The camera screen on the back actually folds out. Very Best Buy, I done a lot of research in stores and online before I purchased this camera and I am absolutely satisfied with this choice that I made.
on November 4, 2014
This camera is modestly priced and takes qualities pictures. Features are easy to use and I especially like how you can change the lighting after you take the photograph. I am still learning all of the features but so far am enjoying using my Coolpix.
on December 9, 2016
Works well & great features. But when you zoom a long distance it is hard to hold the camera steady enough to get a clear picture. Would be nicce to have wireless connection for transfer.
on March 17, 2015
my second one... but don't understand why this one does not take good pictures like the first one I bought? it just does not focus well at all.
the size is real easy to handle the accessories were nice, ( did have to get a new charger as the one I first received did not work) but it is all good now. Also , it is a classy looking camera.
on January 30, 2015
The camera is amazing.However the battery charger didn't work, luckily I had another charger , it is not worth the hassle to replace the charger. The rest was fine.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.