Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on March 18, 2015
Excellent book. Very well written. I felt as if I was speaking to Kathy face to face about the subject of paninis. She gives very clear delivery of the information to the reader and the recipes are fabulous. Not difficult and the ingredients are things that you either already have on hand or else they are very easy to purchase at your local grocery. The pictures are also mouth-watering. Excellent book!
on January 19, 2015
The book helped me to decide what kind of features I would like on a panini press. The recipes sound very good and seem easy to do.
on November 14, 2013
This is the best book for paninis. It has made my panini grill an appliance I use almost every day. We love the sandwiches in this book and all the other great ideas too. The French Toast is my husband's favorite, I make it 2-3 times a week. I use this book a lot it's awesome.
on November 10, 2014
A great compilation of recipes that you'll never get tired of! Easy to read...easy to follow.....and clear instructions on what to do.
on November 15, 2016
I'm still trying to find the sandwich I like best, The cook book is great, Won thing clean the Panini Press right away just as soon as it is cool.
on January 14, 2017
New Panini Press, new cookbook.... What could be better! Great recipes, have used it a lot already... Recommended!
on April 7, 2017
Love it!
on March 28, 2017
good book
on February 16, 2017
Book is beautifully illustrated and there's such variety in the recipes!
on August 31, 2015