Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 7, 2017
Looks like a great book with a variety of recipes for a panini press ~ giving this as a gift .
on March 18, 2015
Excellent book. Very well written. I felt as if I was speaking to Kathy face to face about the subject of paninis. She gives very clear delivery of the information to the reader and the recipes are fabulous. Not difficult and the ingredients are things that you either already have on hand or else they are very easy to purchase at your local grocery. The pictures are also mouth-watering. Excellent book!
on June 20, 2017
A lot of great recipes!
on May 28, 2017
Given as a gift
on January 19, 2015
The book helped me to decide what kind of features I would like on a panini press. The recipes sound very good and seem easy to do.
on November 14, 2013
This is the best book for paninis. It has made my panini grill an appliance I use almost every day. We love the sandwiches in this book and all the other great ideas too. The French Toast is my husband's favorite, I make it 2-3 times a week. I use this book a lot it's awesome.
on November 10, 2014
A great compilation of recipes that you'll never get tired of! Easy to read...easy to follow.....and clear instructions on what to do.