- Save 50% each on Qualifying items offered by Reology.org when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Ultimate Relationship Program: Dating Relating and Mating. Whether you are looking to Attract True Love into your life or to Reconnect Your Relationship, Dating Relating and Mating teaches you how to build a Rock Solid Relationship. This Course includes: The Dating Relating and Mating DVD Program (3 DVDs), 1 Dating Relating Mating Workbook that serves as a Dating Workbook, a Relating Workbook, and a Mating Workbook, plus FREE email support.
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Jan 01, 2014)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Romantic relationships CAN be easy-Those vicious circles of bickering, power struggles and defensiveness are completely avoidable once you invest in learning how to create a healthy relationship. Best of all, any confusion about whether or not you’re with the right person comes to an end. When you follow the Dating∞Relating∞Mating method and practice the easy-to-learn skills, you can create an easy going and loving partnership.
The DRM model consists of three stages. During the Dating stage, you learn how to:
• Make sure you and your partner have great chemistry without risking jumping into bed too quickly.
• Be intolerant of things that are unacceptable to you. Believe it or not, intolerance is the lost key to successful dating.
• Not jump ahead and start Relating. If you dive too deep too fast with a potential romantic partner, the fun disappears and you begin to “work out issues” with someone who is, in reality, a stranger. This is a set up for failure
During the Relating stage, you will learn:
• How to determine if your personal styles, values and dreams are compatible. This program provides a clear and simple method for anyone to evaluate these critical compatibility points.
• Five specific agreements that will replace almost all of your arguments.
• How to effectively ask for what you want, instead of complaining about what you didn’t get.
During the Mating stage you will learn:
• How to see each other for who you really are instead of trying to fix or control one another.
• To turn toward one another instead of away from each other—even in the hardest of times.
• How to communicate while avoiding blame, personal attacks and feelings of abandonment.
• To maturely express your emotions without fear of being judged.
Top customer reviews
I then used my newly acquired prospective learned from this course to take a more conscious and mature approach to dating. After meeting a new potential partner I asked her if she would be willing to go through this course with me to see how aligned we were before we invested a lot of time/energy dating and getting attached to one another. She agreed and we found that we were very aligned in many areas of our lives and shared many values. We have used the course to set clear dating guidelines/boundaries and to better understand each others needs.
This is the most helpful relationship tool I have ever come across! I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking to find true love or who may be unsure if the partner they are with is the right partner.
I really believe that first you have to fall in love with you so then you can open up yourself to bring someone into your life that will add richness and health to your quality of being in this life.
I used this course with myself so I could break a pattern of unfulfilling and unhealthy dating and relating….so many times I have said to myself : ”No, Not this one ..Next “ feeling that my life was too short to be with the wrong partner.
Finally, today, I am able to find myself being in a positive and nourishing relating with a partner that is also committed to his and our personal growth, believing that love can be easy and profound.
As a psychotherapist I use this material with my clients all the time and have seen many transform their way of relating to others so they can finally choose wisely a potential partner to experience the wonder of “Finding your true love”.
My advice, don’t wait, give yourself the gift of this course.
As I worked through the Companion Guide together with my partner in life, I could see that this in itself was deepening our relationship, as we practiced the exercises and gained new perspectives on ourselves. Each time I reviewed the material, the lessons seemed more obviously true. I especially appreciate the work on inter-couple communication skills, making agreements [I love this concept!], and taking 100% emotional responsibility for ourselves.
As we gained more insight about ourselves, we had fun. Jake and Hanna teach that life and love can become easier than ever before, as we learn to communicate in more effective, mature ways. This is something that can change your life!
Several years ago after dating a woman for two weeks I moved on. If I had not been using the practices of the Dating, Relating, and Mating course I almost certainly would have spent a year or two of my life with the wrong woman.
In my present relationship of 2.5 years my partner and I have been using the course from the beginning. Our relating has been easier, clearer, more respectful, and intimate than either of us have ever experienced before. And we have each personally grown more than in any previous relationship, I attribute this primarily to the sense of safety we experience.
I have applied the guidance from this course to my life both single and in partnership, and expect I always will. That is to say I will never outgrow this material, I will always be able find myself more deeply.