Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$10.99

Showing 1-10 of 245 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 303 reviews
on March 7, 2017
I got this for comparison to the Doors version of the song "Riders On the Storm". The comparison is favorable, though the guitar and drum/bass line work in Santana's version is stronger and more aggressive than the original by the Doors. This does not detract from the original version...it just makes the original more ethereal in feel and mood. I find I play these two version about equally often.
on March 25, 2016
Ultimate Santana is just that. You know those albums where every song is a good one? That's what you get with Ultimate Santana. You just feel the music with every song. Love it.
on November 28, 2013
What more can I say about Santana that you, the reader, don't already know?

I've been listening to Santana since the early 1970's when he, and his first group, released "Evil Ways". Their Spanish Rock and Roll/Blues has been the mainstay of their group since the beginnings and the reason why, and how, they've been so popular over time. Plus you have Carlos Santana - one of the greatest.

If you don't have much of his later works, get this album - it has everything - from earlier hits to his more current one.

Santana flies.
on April 7, 2017
I had forgotten how much I love Santana. This reminded me and it's my new favorite.
on April 14, 2015
This is another album I had to replace and now I am a happy woman. How could anyone not love Satana.
on April 17, 2017
Excellent!
on March 5, 2017
ok
on May 13, 2014
I already has this CD. The CD is used so much that I wanted to get a replacement just in case.
on September 15, 2016
What can I say, I love this CD and play it constantly. Great road trip music!
on July 31, 2015
All the best music from Santana.