DEAL OF THE DAY**The Ultimate Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Hypoallergenic Cover By Lavish Comforts (King) (King)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Memory Foam Pillow: 100% Polyurethane Foam
- GET READY TO HAVE THE BEST SLEEP OF YOUR LIFE - The ULTIMATE Hotel Collection Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover by Lavish Comforts molds to your body and won't go flat in the middle of the night!
- PROPRIETARY SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM - Made with Premium Memory Foam Guaranteed to Never Go Flat
- HYPOALLERGENIC & DUST MITE RESISTANT - Allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort!
- SOFT BAMBOO REMOVABLE COVER provides the right amount of cool comfort for the most pleasant night's sleep.
- EASY CARE - Machine Washable and Removable Bamboo Cover. Note: These pillows are shipped in compressed packaging. When you receive your awesome pillow, fluff the pillow by hand or put it in the dryer on low for 3-4 minutes to regain its proper pillow form.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pillow: Made with 100% Shredded Visco Elastic Polyurethane Memory Foam Removable Cover: 40% Bamboo/60% Polyester
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The pillow is crazy thick-which may not be necessarily a bad thing-I'm just used to a thinner pillow, it is also really heavy-seriously...this is a robust pillow folks.
My wife and I tried them for 3 nights and now they reside on the FLOOR. We have them in shams that match the comforter, so we put them on the bed for "looks" during the day. Actually had to go out and buy replacement "firm" king size pillows which now feel soft as a cloud compared to these.
I want to update this review to include Amazon's great return policy. Amazon allowed me to return the pillows and even paid the return shipping charge after they had been used.
For reference, I'm a petite woman at 5'0, 125 lbs. and my s/o is a larger man, 6'1 and around 250 lbs.