BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 31, 2013
My two little Frozen fanatics love this sticker book, though it's better for my 5 year old. The book is set up so that there are pages that have the outline and you have to find the right sticker. It's a great learning tool for us as we help him read the information and then he goes to hunt for the sticker (Example, next to an outline of Elsa:"Elsa's Secret: Having magical powers was fun when she was little, but now Elsa hides them from everhyone. Keeping such a big secret is difficult.").

The stickers themselves have stunning color and clarity and they are straight from the movie. There are scenes of Anna in her coronation dress, Anna and Kristoff climbing down the rope after seeing Elsa, Elsa running across the fjord and freezing it on the way, Olaf smiling and looking like he's dancing while singing about summer, Elsa getting crowned, Prince Hans on his horse, Arendelle, and even little stickers that have 'Scandinavian' stylized designs.

The sticker pages are in the middle and the 'fill in' pages in the beginning and the end, titled:
-Princess Anna
-Princess Elsa
-Warm Friends
-True Love

The stickers are exactly as I'd like them to be in a children's book. They are easy to peel and are not super tacky - they stick well in the book but did not ruin my wood table when my daughter decided to decorate it.

All stickers have white outlines and they are a fantastic treat for children to bring back the fun of the movie. I said it was better for my 5 year old because my 2 year old likes smaller stickers that she can put on the back of her hand. Most of these are just a little too big for that and won't stay on her hand.
11 comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2017
I bought a book of 5 Minute Star War stories for a little boy and the "ultimate" Frozen sticker book for his sister. There were very few stickers and the removable feature is misleading. It's not like colorforms where you can remove and reuse. These you can move and hope for the best when you restick. Would not recommend. But I'm sure the Disney people need more money, so glad I could help there.
on July 2, 2015
My daughter carries this book everywhere now!! She loves everything frozen as well as stickers so she couldn't wait for this to arrive. Its even better than I thought it was since it actually has things to read and is not only stickers. I'm grateful for that since she sticks the stickers in the book and not on the walls!
Again, this is not an item available to us locally, so I'm happy that I was able to access it on Amazon.
Enthusiast: Cookingon January 24, 2015
Purchased with the magnet set (a good buy when put together), these are reusable. However, these are probably better with an older child, say six or thereabouts. My three year old granddaughter did not grasp the concept that the stickers go in the book.

They ARE reusable, and do come off large screen TVs without any residue. They come off pjs, they come off people, they come off animals. (Ask me how I know!)

There are an amazing amount of stickers in this book; I was unable to count them because as soon as they were opened, they were being placed everywhere.
on April 7, 2017
Grand daughters love this!
on July 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday. She's a big Frozen fan, so she liked the stickers but wasn't a big fan of the book itself, so she used the stickers on other things of hers. The pages of the book where the stickers go aren't really exciting or interesting...just outlines of the stickers where you have to match up the correct sticker to the correct outline, and there are little blurbs about Frozen and the individual stickers. We have other sticker-type activity books where kids can have more creative ways of using the stickers, like backgrounds or scenery, where kids can then put the stickers where they want to create their own individual unique pictures.

But all in all, this was packed with tons of stickers, and the stickers were of good quality, good color...unlike, let's say, stickers we get from the dollar store that are too thin, tear easily, etc. For the price and on the stickers alone I'd recommend this, but the book was left unused by us. My daughter did put a couple stickers in the book initially, but even though the book claims the stickers are reusable and can be easily taken on and off the pages, they cannot.
on April 4, 2017
Kids love it. All the stickers are gone now but they were well used. The stickers aren't the stickiest though
on March 3, 2015
Bought these as gifts for my nieces ages 4 and 7. Both of them have been enthralled with Frozen items since the movie came out. They both enjoyed the book. It is nice that the stickers can be reused. They aren't the type of stickers that are stuck once placed.
on March 12, 2017
Very happy with this item and the timely delivery of this item.
on January 14, 2017
There was nothing "Ultimate" about this sticker book. It was shipped in a soft packing envelope and was folded to fit in my mailbox so it came bent. The whole book is about 10 pages with a few sheets of stickers. It's rather overpriced for what it is. You can get the big thick sticker books with thousands of stickers and about 50 pages at Sams or Costco for about the same price.

If I had it to do over, I wouldn't have spent the money on this, but the stickers that are in it are cute, and it was "Frozen" so my 4yr old niece loved it anyway.