Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
My almost eight-year-old daughter loves the Moshi Monsters and especially loves reading about them and collecting them. She has the Ultimate Moshi Monsters Guidebook and this sticker book was meant to complement it. It is published by Dorling Kindersley which is known for publishing quality children's books and this is evident in this book.

The pages are made of high quality glossy paper, and there are lots of color illustrations throughout. There are also more than 1000 reusable full-color stickers which allows children to have lots of fun. This sticker activity book is meant to be used this way - read the captions, and then locate the sticker which fits the caption and place it in the allocated space. The stickers are all labeled for a child's convenience. The labels also help educate children as to the different Moshi Monsters, and I found this book to be even more informative than the guide book as more characters are named in this sticker book. There are also loads of extra stickers for children to play with and use as they like. This makes the perfect gift for an exuberant Moshi Monster fan!
on November 16, 2012
This is for my 6yo granddaughter and myself to familiarize ourselves with Moshi Monsters. It started with the Moshling Collector's Guide, I purchased previously to see if she would be interested in this. Surprisingly, she was. She read the whole book. She has not seen this book yet, but, I am sure she will be excited. The sticker book is very colorful and well made. The pages are sturdy and there are a whole lot of stickers. Pages 1-32 explains the various monsters, and have specific spaces to locate, and, place the correct monster. There are 3 pages set up to create your own scenario with the stickers. If you are very careful, the stickers do seem to be reusable. I think this is a very good purchase in my amateur ;-D opinion.
on March 7, 2014
Thank you this book made a little girl very happy. Came right on time the only reason I didn't give it a five star, packaging could be better thought out, It get handled by many workers and in many vehicles before it reaches the customer. The book was damaged in the corner.
on January 1, 2013
We got this for our granddaughter who will be 9 years old in 6 weeks. Because she had so many Moshi Monsters on her Christmas wish list, and I was ordering them from Amazon, I figured she would like this book. Also, she was going to be travelling by car to FL from NJ just 2 days after the holiday, so I thought this would keep her busy on the trip.

I saw the book briefly before wrapping it. It appeared to be well-constructed, with glossy pages. However, my granddaughter disappeared with it so quickly after opening her gifts that I never did really get a good look at the book. I pointed out to her that I thought it would be fun for her to take in the car, and she smiled and said, "Oh, I guess so, Grandma...if I'm not done with it by then." By the end of the day, all of her Moshi Monsters were in a baggie, and she was still occupied with her book. At least we know she liked it!

P.S. Since my granddaughter also loves to draw, for her upcoming birthday I have pre-ordered the new Reader's Digest book from Amazon: "I Love Drawing Moshi Monsters."
on December 7, 2013
I teach first grade. I use stickers for rewards. My students absolutely love these stickers. There are a lot of them, and of good size. I give generously to my students who have sticker book collections. These are their favorites. There are large stickers, and then two pages of small mini stickers. This is the best collection of stickers that I have found...that is pages of stickers, not just in the middle of a book with pages of place-holders. I wound up ordering a second copy of this book for my class because of their popularity with both the boys and girls. My students asked me to say, "We LOVE Moshi stickers," to all the kids out there.
on August 14, 2013
There are so many stickers in this book, my house is covered with them. Six more words are required so there.
on July 20, 2013
My daughter loves this! Great selection and variety. I'm def an awesome Mom in her eyes now. I would def recommend buying this.