Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on August 19, 2012
This is the fourth of this type of book I have purchased for my son (the others being Ninjago and Star Wars). They are wonderful for long car rides. I encourage him to read the descriptions prior to finding the sticker, so in this way, I sneak a little reading practice in, too. He always keeps the books after he finishes them and enjoys looking at them again. Love that there are lots of bonus stickers that come with it.
on December 23, 2015
Absolutely awful. Very disappointed. Most of the main stickers were already used. I believed there was a little wear, but this was terrible!
on March 4, 2015
grandson wasn't impressed but think he was just alittle bit older for this... probably a 6 or 7 yr old would have enjoyed it better
on December 18, 2014
This was SO MUCH FUN! My 7 year old daughter and I had a blast with this book! Hours of fun!
on August 7, 2015
This was a big hit at our house.
on December 24, 2014
LOOKED GOOD, NOT GIVEN TO MY 8YR OLD GREAT NEPHEW WHO READS HARRY POTER BOOKS
on April 6, 2012
We bought 2 of the Lego Harry Potter Sticker Collection and both of our older children, ages 7 and 12 just loved it. They were so excited, they completed the whole book in one day! They were thrilled! We as parents, were thrilled that they enjoyed their gift so much.
on November 15, 2014
My grandson loves these sticker books!
on June 2, 2013
Great book, one of the harder ones and mmy Kids loved and kept them busy! Products came in great condition and they will be able to enjoy
on September 25, 2015
sticker book was completely used, the pages were not clean and the product was label in very good condition. not the case.