Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 3, 2014
I bought this book for my son's birthday. He is crazy about all things Lego, and couldn't wait for "The Lego Movie" movie to come out. Did I mention that he just turned 13? You would think a book like this would be targeted at younger children, but he takes the stickers and makes clever and witty cartoons out of them. I guess you are never too old to enjoy a classic toy.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 22, 2014
My kids love these DK sticker collection books. This is one of the bigger books, with almost a hundred pages of stickers (and pages to put the stickers), not just 20 pages or so. Each page is very colorful and engaging, and my kids love finding the "right" place to put each sticker. Honestly, these books keep my kids busy for hours. It's awesome.

If you are looking for other books that, like this one, are longer than the 16 page versions, you might want to try Sticker Encyclopedia: Ocean,Animals Sticker Encyclopedia, or Ultimate Sticker Collection: LEGO Batman (LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes) (ULTIMATE STICKER COLLECTIONS).
on August 24, 2014
My little boy wanted this and I made him wait for it, thinking it would just be thrown on the floor or lost on a shelf as soon as he got it home. Boy was I wrong. He worked on this every day as much as I would let him and actually finished putting each and every sticker in it's place. The book comes with over 1000 stickers and most of them are really nice. They give extras of all of the good stickers so if you mess up or rip one, you can still finish the book. That, and you get to keep some good stickers to stick to your clothes or whatever.

This was such a great purchase.
on June 2, 2015
My son adored the Lego movie and has been enjoying the Lego sticker books. After completing a few books, he was looking around for the next one to take into his school for his free activity time and he choose this one. The stickers in this book are great in quality just like the other books from these series. They are easy to reposition if they get too far off when the little ones stick 'em down. They are great graphically.

For some reason, my son and I felt like there were LESS stickers in this book than several of the other books he's had. Additionally, the stickers seemed less varied in topic, because there were less characters that are familiar unlike the Batman or Star Wars books. Still a fun book, and we did not regret the purchase, but we just know the other ones are better!
on April 20, 2016
We got this a while ago for our son. He loves the Lego movie and this was a perfect activity book for car rides and when we are eating out.

The way the books work is that you match the stickers in the back to the empty slots in the story book. What's really nice is that you have a lot of extras, especially since my son enjoys using the stickers for other things like sticking it to other books, his arms, etc.

You can also remove the stickers but I wouldn't do that. It's nice to have that option though.
on August 30, 2015
My 3 year old daughter (nearly 4) has thanked me for this book literally like 25 times. I got it for her when we started a 2.5 week trip and it was BY FAR the most entertaining thing we brought with us. She is obsessed with this movie and loved looking at the stickers and telling me about all the characters. There are pages in this book where stickers are meant to go; for instance there will be a description of Emmet or Wild Style or Benny etc and a silhouette of the shape of the sticker that goes there, and the kid is supposed to flip to the sticker pages and find the one that goes on that page and put it there. She did a lot of that, but there are also lot of bonus stickers that she played with too. If your kid loves stickers, checkout these Ultimate Sticker Collection books, they have several different books with different characters and you can probably find one that is your kid's favorite. Best purchase.
on June 26, 2017
The ultimate Sticker Collections are super books! My kids can spend hours applying the stickers and then rereading the book over and over. Clear, large stickers, easy to apply. We have some of these books that are years old and the stickers are still in great shape. Great for road trips or hotel stays!
on May 12, 2014
I say I like it with 4 stars but that is my son talking. :) He loved the Lego Movie the sticker book only seemed like the right choice for Grandma to give him for Easter. He loves these sticker books. I like them to a point. I like that you have to find the right sticker and then together it usually tells a story or give you information with colorful pages full of stickers. The problem I have are the extra stickers in the back. Once the the book has all the stickers my son take the extra stickers and they end up everywhere. I pull them off furniture, carpet and wall. I realize that's my problem and not the books. I just wish there weren't so many extra stickers.
on March 8, 2014
There are so many stickers in this book. It's really something. Anyone who has seen the movie will appreciate this book - and even those who haven't.
on January 3, 2015
I love all DK Publishing products...sticker books, kid books, and regular books. The sticker books are one of my go to products because they are fantastic! They are sturdy, fun to use, and have great quality. They come with 2 sets of stickers, one set to use with the book and one set to use for whatever you choose to do with them. I have never been disappointed with a DK product and recommend them highly.