Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

85%
15%

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on January 27, 2013
Works perfectly for what I needed. Most cases I looked at only held around 4 games which was disappointing.
This case holds up to 8, three stylus and a section for a charger or something (Which works good for AR cards.)
It comes with a removable section in case you are using it for a smaller DS.
Works great for packing it around without having to worry about damage.
on January 12, 2016
This case may seem bulky or too big, but it is actually very useful and protects the device quite well. It can fit many games and has many slots and compartments that can be used. It doesn't get dirty because the outer cover is not fabric, but made of harder material. This product really is a great bargain because it's cheap compared to other cases with the same quality level as this one. It's great for travel, when you want to take your DSi XL somewhere but don't want to lose the game chips or pen. Also, there are several pen compartments to keep multiple sized pens in the case with the DSi XL.
on January 19, 2013
I couldn't find a good case anywhere else online or in stores to protect the new 3ds xl I recently bought. Great case for carrying and protecting your DS or 3ds. I have a 3dsxl myself and the game system fits perfectly in this case. The case does come with a foam insert to hold the smaller system the Nintendo DS but you can take it out and put it in the other pouch if you want this case to carry your 3ds or 3dsxl. It has enough room to fit your game charger, 8 ds/3ds cartridges and 3 stylus pens. The case is definitely good enough to protect your Nintendo handheld system from accidental drops and damage. It's a lot better than lets say using a cloth pouch to carry your system around. The only downside is that this case is definitely too big to carry in your pocket and there are no straps to carry the case with. There are two zippers for easy opening and closing the case I chose the blue color case to match the blue 3dsxl that I have. There is also the black and wine color cases available for purchase. I highly recommend this case to protect your DS or 3DS.
on March 8, 2014
This case is the best case for the 3DS XL for the price . It offers full protection for your 3ds xl and has enough space to store a whole bunch of DS games. I put 2 DS cartridges in each slot and it holds up to about 16 games..give or take. Too ensure maximum protection for my 3DS XL i also bought a clear 3DS XL snap on case to prevent my DS from scratches when i take it out of this travel case. With a clear case the game system is not as snug in this travel case but it still fits! This case is so sturdy and the materials are made of great quality :-) My 3DS XL is a special editon : Animal Crossing and this is the kind of case that i need to ensure my 3DS stays in mint condition!!
on January 15, 2013
I've had one of these cases in wine for a few years, for my DSi XL. It's very sturdy, and I like that I can store 8 games in the case. That's enough games while running around, without taking the whole collection along. We got our daughter the 3DS XL for Christmas, and I knew we'd need to get a case for it. I tried hers in my case before ordering, and it's *almost* a perfect fit. The DSi XL is slightly wider than the 3DS XL. But it's still snug enough that the 3DS XL doesn't slide around in the case (especially with the flap secured). So we got the blue to match her system.

I'm glad to see her putting her system away, and put her games back in the little pockets. The case offers protection, and we can carry what we want/need without it being too big. We're really glad we were able to get this case in blue for her 3DS XL.
on January 3, 2013
This case is great. We tried this case for our kids to keep their games and DSi organized. It holds eight games in individual slots, but it can hold a few more in the pouch. There is enough room for multiple size styli, which is good to help keep from losing them.
Each of our kids have one of these cases for their DSi, and the colors are "close" to the DSi colors. (Be careful...thie DS3 needs a different case.)
The DSi fits easily and securely into the formed space under the game slot cover.
It does not have a hand/wrist holder, but I took the wrist holder off of oone of the controllers which broke and that works great to make carrying the case easier.
I would highly recommend this case with the purchase of a DS / DSi.
on September 14, 2013
This case is awesome! I would imagine it would be very useful for travel, but I use it mainly to store my beloved Animal Crossing-themed 3DS XL when I'm not using it.

There are eight spaces to put your game cartridges, but it is big enough to squeeze two into one because it is elastic. I can fit all of my DS essentials in the mesh net (extra styluses, cleaning cloth, charger, as well as one GBA cartridge).

The outside is rigid and sturdy, and the casing on the inside, with the velcro strap, keeps it nice and snug. I haven't dropped it, but I'm sure that it will be protected when inside the case!
on December 20, 2014
This case is sturdy and works great for a 3DS XL. (it does come with foam inserts to fit smaller versions as well). The build and padding is enough that my 4 year old can drop it on the tile and I don't worry at all about the system being damaged. My only complaint is that it only has slots for 8 games. They are elastic, so you CAN double the games up, but it seems like that might stretch the elastic too much over time. Other than that it's a great compact storage solution.
review image review image
on July 25, 2014
This case is perfect to carry my 3DS XL. I wanted a protector where I could carry a few games but be sturdy enough to where if I dropped the case, nothing would happen to my 3DS XL. The 3DS XL does fit a little snug in the bottom tray area, but not to a point where it doesn't fit. I even have a silicone covering on my 3DS and it still fits in the case. Love the deep blue color. Good buy for it's price.
on January 7, 2013
This is a very nice little case. My son has a regular DSi and it fits nicely with room. It has pockets for games. My only issue is there aren't enought slots for all his games. We just put two in each slot. It also has a pouch for other accessories like the charger or such. It's a small case that you can carry around anywhere. I like it better than the bulky cases, and it holds everything he needs in place so he wont't lose anymore pieces.