Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Ultimate Yanni
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 20, 2015
Love this music!
on November 23, 2014
I love this CD. Beautiful music.
on August 1, 2010
I'm really not into New Age music, but I loves me some Yanni. I have seen him several times in concert and it always amazes me how broad an audience he has. I think I have every Yanni CD and I find his music amazing - works of art. What I also find facinating is the progression of his music - instramental pieces that have been transformed into vocal renditions. I find his work to be good driving music and soothing - makes me feel good. Anyway, I recommend any CD of Yanni's.
on March 18, 2013
If you want to calm down after a hard day, this is it. His creations are surreal and they take you to another place. Listen to it outside on a spring day to be renewed. I love it.
on August 8, 2016
This case was cracked as was another one I bought. It was a gift and I had no time to exchange either one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2016
Highest Quality Music, If you want feel good about yourself and the universe you live in, you will want to listen to this music.
on April 30, 2017
excellent
on July 20, 2016
great,,was fast delivery
on September 7, 2015
Yanni has been one of my favorite musicians ever since my Mom introduced him to me. I love this CD!
on February 27, 2013
Nice collection of Yanni classics. I got a good deal of songs for the price, I highly recommend it to Yanni and not so Yanni fans.