Ultra Clarity Eyeglass Cleaning 6 oz Spray Bottle, 3 Pack
- IDEAL FOR LENSES & SCREEN SURFACES - Ultra Clarity spray is perfect to clean your glasses, electronic screens, and other optic surfaces. It's also ideal on premium coated surfaces, such as non-glare or anti-reflective lenses.
- 6 OZ BOTTLE - 6oz spray bottle is the perfect size to have by your side when you need to clean your glasses or screens at home or at work.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE CLEANING - pH neutral, silicone-, and fluorine-free formula means safe cleaning on all your optic surfaces. And the individual one-use towelettes help in reducing lens scratching.
- REMOVING ALL TYPES OF GUNK - Ultra Clarity's professional formula effectively removes skin oils, dust, smudges, dirt, make-up, and/or hairspray from your glasses, lenses, and screen surfaces.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS - Ultra Clarity formula has been a go-to spray that professionals use and have been trusted by opticians and eyewear professionals for over 30 years.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHO WE ARE
For more than 35 years, Nano Magic has been providing innovative solutions to protect, enhance and care for high performance surfaces through Specialty Cleaners, Anti-Fog Surface Treatments, and Nanotechnology Coatings.
Everything Nano Magic brands makes is developed by real chemists to offer products that make a meaningful difference.
MADE IN AMERICA
Our products are developed in our own research labs an manufactured in our own facilities right here in the USA so we can deliver the highest standards and quality control.
We pull out all the stops for our customers. We are obsessed with listening to what our customers need and providing them with a seamless experience.
Lens Cleaning Towelettes - 30 Count
- Compact size to fit in a purse, backpack, briefcase, or pockets
- Removes skin oils, dust, smudges, dirt, make-up, hairspray, and more!
- pH neutral, silicone-, and fluorine-free formula
- Can be used on premium coated surface, such as non-glare or anti-reflective lenses
Lens Cleaning Towelettes - 30 Count
Lens Cleaner Spray & Refill Bottle
Lens Cleaner Spray - 6 oz.
Lens Cleaner Spray - 6 oz. 3 Pack
|Ultra Clarity Lens Cleaner 6 oz. Spray Bottle||Cleaning Spray & Refill Bottle||Ultra Clarity Lens & Screen Cleaning Towelettes||Ultra Clarity Lens Cleaner 6 oz. Spray Bottle|
|Size||6 oz. bottle||1 oz. & 6 oz. bottle||30 towelettes||6 oz. bottle|
|Cleans||Glasses, electronic screens, and optic surfaces||Glasses, electronic screens, and optic surfaces||Glasses, electronic screens, and optic surfaces||Glasses, electronic screens, and optic surfaces|
Product detailsSize:6 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 5.25 x 1.75 inches; 1.44 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 4, 2015
- Manufacturer : Ultra Clarity
- ASIN : B018Y0W1J0
Best Sellers Rank:
#16,858 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #13 in Eyeglass Cleaning Fluids
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.