Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on August 17, 2012
Bought this Ultra Thin Clear Case Cover for my iPhone 4 from third-party amazon marketplace seller Crazy-Store (from Hong Kong) for a couple bucks. It is nice and thin, and has a low lip edge on the front - meaning don't put your iPhone face down on a table because the lip edge of the case is low and even with the edge of the display screen, and therefore the iPhone's display will touch whatever surface you may place your iPhone on. So, when you put your iPhone down on a table, counter, whatever, then have the display screen of the iPhone facing up. The case is clear and therefore is able to show off the real apple logo on the back of the iPhone.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this case so that I could just print out different images and place them behind the phone, and it works just perfectly.
I've seen some reviews saying that "it breaks as soon as you take it off" and that is entirely UNTRUE if you take it off correctly. (use a credit card or your nails to gently edge off one side and then the other)
The only con is that since there is no "lip" or raised edge on the screen-side of the case, the screen (or screen-protector) gets scratched VERY easily since it comes into direct contact with whatever surface you place it. I've gone through at least 3 screen protectors in less than two months with this case.
on January 15, 2014
The product is just like the description. I bought it just for a cheap clear case and saw that this one had four stars as opposed to many of the three starred clear cases I've seen, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's definitely worth the four stars, all it is is a cheap piece of plastic for under $2 so you can't expect to much out of it to begin with. I have not had any trouble with the plastic breaking like I've seen other people write about, but I'm sure it does if you apply to much force while putting it on/taking it off. Works great, perfect fit, and keeps my phone thin. I had a Speck case on before and it was kind of lunky but this one is very thin. Works just fine.
on July 25, 2014
I am rough with my iPhone, so I need a case that will keep up with me. I don't like the bulky Otterboxes or LifeProof cases, so I usually just risk it with thin cases like this. This case provides the "naked" iPhone look without the increased risks of cracks. I have dropped my phone multiple times this year (oops!) but, both my phone and this case still look (almost) perfect. (Case gets scratches easily, but still works and looks good) I love this case, it stands up to damage and fits my style. 10/10 would recommend.
on October 16, 2012
i ordered this same case maybe a year ago, and i actually liked it a lot, very thin and clear, and the back was clear. but when i ordered it a second time, it was a completely redesigned case, with the back kind of fogged now, which i wasn't too fond of. it still is very thin and fits my iphone 4s great, but after a couple days, the corners started cracking. i actually ordered 3, because i was pretty satisfied with the ones i bought a year ago, but these new ones aren't built very well. i'm pretty bummed about the purchase. please address the corners case cracking issue. for right now, i'd say find another clear case that's built better.
on February 4, 2013
The case is ultra-thin, which is exactly what I was looking for - I've actually had a couple people ask if I even had a case on my phone. There is no front lip, which would effectively lift the screen off a surface if the surface was face down... To prevent scratching, I have a screen protector.

It does scratch easily, but for $2, the case is well worth it. It is easily replaceable. I have not dropped the phone therefore I cant comment on its impact durability.

Otherwise, it is honestly a great buy if you want to preserve the look of the iphone without bulky cases.
on February 6, 2014
I bought two of these so I could make some customized phone cases, and they were perfect for what I needed. They stay in place and haven't broken despite the countless number of times I've dropped them, so they're good in my book. A little snug and hard to remove off the phone, but I have that problem with many cases so I don't think it's the phone. Overall, a good case, especially if you're looking for cases you can customize.
on January 26, 2013
This case is pretty slim. It's nice and clear, lightweight, and has a tight fit (almost too tight, its hard getting it off). The only thing is it scratches easily. I've only had mine on for a few days and its pretty scratched up from being in my purse. At least it's this case and not my phone. That's the point right? For the very cheap price it's worth it. Get a few or use it as a temporary or back up.
on June 2, 2012
This case is great for the price, I mistreat my phone and the case protects the phone from small drops and bumps. I had the last one for 8 months until the case got yellowish and brittle. I purchased 4 more to keep them in stock. Everyone always asks me "Why don't you put a case on your phone?" And i show them that in fact it does have a case, and they are surprised. I end up forwarding them the information for the case soon after!
on June 4, 2015
Good on first looks but quality is not up to the mark. Very sensitive for scratches and the entire phone looks old with it. I used it for some time and removed off my phone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question