Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on July 1, 2012
I happened to try this product by accident when one of my client's was cleaning out her bathroom closet. She had purchased it but wasn't using it, so she asked if I wanted it. I said sure, I'd try it. Interestingly enough, only weeks before I had noticed how my neck was starting to show signs of my age (57). Although I've used face creams consistently throughout my adult years, I had not been in the habit of using a neck cream. I started using the Garnier roller on a daily basis and in no time I noticed a significant improvement in the tautness of my neck skin. Knowing how products often become discontinued, I went online and ordered three more bottles to keep in stock. I love this product--it's easy to use--just roll it on in an upward motion and let it dry. My neck skin feels softer and is thanking me for finally including it in my facial moisturizing routine.
on December 28, 2014
The roller action is very good for smoothing. Keep chilled if you like for better effect. I keep it at the bedside so that it is easier to use while watching TV.
on February 17, 2012
I started using this product several months ago and find that it does "lift" your wrinkles up and out. I love it and suggest you get it.
on March 14, 2017
Perfect!
on February 16, 2015
I can't be 100% sure this product has been helpful but I think it has. I've used the Garnier Ultra-Life day and night cream for several years and I've had good results with those products. When I heard about this product I thought I'd give it a try. It's easy to use--it goes on before the day or night cream. I've taken pretty good care of my face, but neglected the neck area. Now in my 60's its easy to see the need to have included the neck in a daily regimen.
on March 14, 2014
It Is a little early to see any real difference in wrinkles, however my face feels better than it has in a long time. If nothing else comes of it I will still use the produce just for that reason. Maybe I waited too long to start treating the problem. I would suggest starting Garnier at an early age.
on July 9, 2016
I have jowls. I don't know if it's my imagination, but after 2 weeks WITHOUT using it, my face seemed to sag more. I don't have facial or neck wrinkles, but cute cubby cheeks become jowls with the help of age and gravity, Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller seems to help. I also like that it rolls on.
on February 7, 2013
My skin feels tighter but not dried out after using this product every morning which is why I use it before applying my make up. I want a firmer feeling face at my age (46). I love that I am putting a vitamin enriched product on my face. This can be tingly or even burn a little if you've just used a scrub so keep that in mind. Some people with sensitive skin feel this product is too harsh but it's been fine on my combination skin (oily in t-zone). If you have sensitive areas on your face skip over them or use the product every other day in that area.

If you want a doctor tested and recommended product to help with wrinkles a prescription strength Retin A/Tretinoin cream is the best or micro-dermabrasion treatments. Both of these get rid of the top layer of skin forcing your body to reproduce collagen enriched skin.

I've begun having some acne breakouts (whiteheads & trapped pores that cause cystic acne) so I stumbled across a 2% salicylic acid product (Clearasil Ultra Pore Cleansing Pads) that treats & prevents acne and ended up being amazed at how much this reduced my very deep forehead wrinkles, crows feet and the old acne scars on my chin!!! I am thrilled (: The pads are rough and I'm not too gentle when rubbing over my forehead wrinkles and my chin where the acne occurs & the scars are located. I get a little dermabrasion in these two areas every night after using a mild cleanser. I am very careful & gentle around my eyes and on my cheeks where I'm a little more sensitive. I dab on some 100% Aloe Vera Gel afterwards especially if my face feels irritated.
on November 25, 2015
Love this product. I use it in the mornings and can feel it tighten the areas of my skin where I have applied it. Love how my skin feels under my makeup. Not really sure if it is doing anything for my wrinkles, but I will definitely keep using it.
on May 24, 2011
I love this product, and have had trouble finding it in stores. The price was almost too good, and then came the postage. It was more than the product. Just seems like not great merchandising to me. Still like the product though. My face seems a lot tighter.