We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with Rothco
- Lightweight, 100% Polypropylene string material scentless, hand washable, non allergenic, fire, water and mildew resistant
- Shell for both jacket and pants is made of 3/4" netting to allow user to insert natural vegetation or any additional material to alter the camo pattern
- Jacket has heavy duty molded zipper, cord locks and elastic cuff sleeves
- Pants have cord locks, elastic cuffed ankles and draw cord for the waist
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rothco's 65127 consists of synthetic string material (100% polypropylene) which is scentless, hand washable, non-allergenic and fire, water and mildew resistant. The shell for the jacket and pants is made from 3/4" netting which allows the user to add natural vegetation or any additional material to alter the camo pattern. The jacket has a heavy molded zipper, cord locks and elastic sleeves. The pants have cord locks, elastic cuffed ankles and a draw cord for the waist.
- Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 14.3 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- ASIN: B000IFH3WU
- Item model number: 65127
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was confident that this "Ultra Light Gorillie Jacket" would give me the "edge" on my first time fishing. I went all day without a bite though. But I know it wasn't the fault of my special hunting outfit! Jake said it was because I used Doritos on my lure.
Anyway, even though I experienced a "roadblock" on my first try with this camo jacket-suit, I have used it many times since. I take it to go camping, or I just use it in the backyard when I need to see what the neighbors are doing over the fence. One time I used it to "surprise" my daughter and her friends at her 3rd birthday party. Boy, did they run for the hills when I jumped out from the hedges!
I would recommend this gear to anybody who needs to "cover up" from time to time. Although you might want to check with your local police department to see where it's OK to use. You might find out that its not appropriate to use this gear to sneak into dormitories.