Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Christmas Cocktails Part Three
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 18, 2017
Perfect for the holidays
on January 8, 2017
Very 60's type Christmas music. Love the feel.
on December 5, 2016
No further comments at this time...
on December 14, 2016
LOVE IT
on August 22, 2016
great product great price!!!
on November 16, 2009
Yes, agreed. Listening to Julie London on this album, makes me feel like I've already had 2 martinis! I daresay this is probably one of the sultriest sexiest jazz tracks on record, ever. The bare minimum instrumental arrangement perfectly complements the deep smokiness of London's voice.

For me, personally, Nancy Wilson can do no wrong. I just love her, and this track is def a harder to find track. Not to mention that the "It's cold outside" version with Carmen Rae and Sammy Davis is my absolute favorite version. All other versions pale in comparison. Some of the other tracks are really nothing to write home about.

However, there are 2 tracks that sort of make my skin crawl-- Wayne Newton's track... it's not that it sounds so bad, it's just that it's Wayne Newton.

And I would have left out Buon Natale. It's just a little cheesy and definitely not in the way of jazzy christmas.
on December 21, 2011
I bought this CD for one song only by Nancy Wilson,but was totally blown away by Peggy Lee and Julie London.. I'm definitely a customer for the first two editions....This is Christmas to me
on December 20, 2014
A really nice collection!
on May 12, 2007
Love this kind of music - can't get enough - have most all of the CDs. Excellent New Jersey-based company with excellent foresight and retro-understanding for the best party and jazz combos. Excellent choice for any kind of day or evening, party or relaxation time.
on January 31, 2007
If you are into the Ultra Lounge series as I am, then you will want this album in your collection. I have the previous two Christmas albums which I think are better than this 3rd addition, but still worth having if you are a fan of this stuff.