- Series: Analog Circuits and Signal Processing (Book 85)
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2014 edition (October 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441999728
- ISBN-13: 978-1441999726
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,237,619 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #641 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Integrated
- #1345 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Microelectronics
- #1599 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ultra-Low Power Integrated Circuit Design: Circuits, Systems, and Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
This book describes the design of CMOS circuits for ultra-low power consumption including analog, radio frequency (RF), and digital signal processing circuits (DSP). The book addresses issues from circuit and system design to production design, and applies the ultra-low power circuits described to systems for digital hearing aids and capsule endoscope devices.
- Provides a valuable introduction to ultra-low power circuit design, aimed at practicing design engineers;
- Describes all key building blocks of ultra-low power circuits, from a systems perspective;
- Applies circuits and systems described to real product examples such as hearing aids and capsule endoscopes.
Browse award-winning titles. See more