Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 31, 2012
At least with the packs i received if these divers, the cards were washed out and the colors were so unsaturated that I could barely make out the difference between black and red without looking at the manna symbol. Maybe it was a printing error but it's something you should at least be aware of when purchasing this product.

Other than that, they do what they say--help organize your cards.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2011
These are a great way to divide your Magic cards in vertical storage boxes, like fat pack boxes and most ordinary deck boxes. The colors and pictures look great, and the size is perfect.

I deducted one star because of the limited selection. You only get one "colorless" divider in the pack, with no choice in which one (it's random, but this is hardly a new concept to Magic players!), you can't buy individual colors separately (so replacing a lost or broken divider requires buying an entire pack, though these are very durable, so breaking shouldn't be a problem anyway), and they apparently only come in vertical style (which is not as useful for rotated storage like most typical long card boxes and some deck boxes). But these are very minor complaints for an otherwise excellent product.
on May 28, 2010
I got these to help divide my commons and such within my fat packs. They are great divides with nice artwork. They fit in fat packs as well as deck boxes. The different mana colors come in handy when dividing cards by mana types (like blue cards here, green here, and such). The backs are white, so you can get 7 different colors (black, green, red, blue, yellow/white, white/ artifact).
The only downside is that the bigger hard plastic card protectors work as well and are cheaper (I think). But if you want to separate your magic cards with style, these are the dividers for you =P
on April 16, 2013
The colors were vivid and the dividers a semi-thick plastic! They are taller than a magic card (and most cards) and just as wide. They work great in my boxes of cards, and I use them for other CCGs and even w/ my baseball cards =)

I got a really cool artifact bonus divider =)

Would recommend for anyone who wants dividers for their cards (CCGs and other cards too!) and wants a cool design on the dividers!
on September 11, 2013
I have to say I love these things.. they are exactly what I wanted.. but I really do need to subtract 2 stars for the price.. I know they are official magic gear, but with other items out there doing the same thing for 1/10th the cost I can't say I would ever buy these again for that much.

Overall, they are well made.
on August 11, 2014
great, awesome, gnarly, radical, fantastic, superb, amazing, majestic, mind-blowing, impressive, magnificent, exalted, breath-taking, beautiful, awe- inspiring, wondrous, grand, astonishing, overwhelming
on April 28, 2015
If you have a lot of magic cards and want to organize them look no further these will help separate decks, card types, tokens whatever you want.
on February 5, 2015
very nice production value, nicely illustrated, functional and robust. Look great in my booster box, and keep my cards easy to refer to.
VINE VOICEon June 2, 2012
These little dividers are very useful to have for your deck boxes. It's nice to be able to separate your sideboard from the rest of your deck and even you tokens. They are a bit pricey for what they are though.
on March 26, 2013
Love these dividers. They're sturdy, look good, and fit in my boxes. The price is a little high and no, there aren't dividers for anything but the 5 manas, but I think they're worth it if you're willing to organize a massive collection like my own.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.