Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase. First, the rug pad is priced lower than comparable pads I considered. But secondly, the company provided amazing customer service. The rug pad I initially ordered was slipping a little on my tile floor, AND my rug was slipping a bit on top of it, even though the description of the pad said it was made to grip a tile or wood floor, depending on the side you placed down, and that it would hold your rug on top of that. I contacted Rug Pad Warehouse about the issue, and the customer service rep took the time to ask very specific questions to help me identify the exact problem, and then solved the issue by sending a different rug pad that worked perfectly - - no slippage on either the floor or of the rug itself. And get this - - she even had the replacement rug pad trimmed to fit the exact dimensions of my rug. All this was handled promptly and in a friendly manner, and my husband and I were both impressed with the service and pleased with the replacement rug pad - - especially when considering the excellent price.
on May 26, 2013
I really like this pad and am actually ordering another one for another area rug. It definitely adds a layer of cushion feeling under the rug.But I can only give it 3 stars because it is so difficult to make it fit well under the rug. The pad is not even when it arrives - both ends were crooked - so you have to trim both ends and it is NOT easy to cut at all. I think for the price it should be cut evenly before it is sent to a customer.

Update: the second one arrived differently packaged and perfectly straight on both ends. Maybe the first was a return?
on February 1, 2013
This is a high quality pad that I use for a shag rug on a thin carpet. The rug was sliding everywhere and getting damaged, so we needed to buy a rug pad. This one works quite well. Most of the slipping has stopped. I should add that our dog likes to do a jump / skid right on this rug, and he's about 75 lbs, so we are really putting this rug pad to the test!

Overall it prevents most, but not all slippage. In general the slippage is pretty minor though. This is a very good quality product.
on October 8, 2014
This rug pad worked very well. I have an area rug on top of wall-to-wall carpeting. The area rug was always bunching up- never lying smoothly. Now it lays perfectly and has much more cushioning. I am thinking of getting another pad for another rug.
on April 13, 2013
Going from a "drawer liner" carpet pad to this was a vast improvement. The size was perfect, just an inch short all around for the rug to hide it. The rubber bottom is extremely secure and even seems to hold my wood floor secure enough to limit some of the squeak. Compared to no pad or the very cheap cross-hatch "pads", this product creates a far amount of volume and a large amount of protection. While creating volume, it does not raise the rug too high to create a hazard, or make yoga balance poses unstable. And it is made from recycled material. Highly recommended.
on September 5, 2014
This is a great pad, I have purchased several rolls. My 11year old dog had 2 knee surgeries, and her front leg has turned inward. I have all hard wood floors in my home, this pad stops her from slipping and falling. It is easy to clean
(I have asthma) just vacuum, I have washed the pad in hot water. I would recommend this pad.
on May 3, 2012
I've been looking for a while to find a rug pad that works for my new exquisite, but thin and floppy, area rug over my plush wall to wall carpet. Until this rug pad, the area rug would dance around and bunch up relentlessly, embarrassingly, whenever you would walk on it. I have one small coffee table sitting in the middle, which seemed to exacerbate the problem. The previous rug pad had painful cleats and foam and was very hard and stiff. The new ultra plush rug pad with the fiber side and rubbery side is comfy and works perfectly. I haven't had crowds of people walking on it, but so far it is the perfect answer and very much appreciated.
on March 25, 2017
Great price for a really good rug pad, delivered as promised. Quality in every way.
on February 3, 2014
It will keep your rugs in place mostly, though it doesn't seem to grip too well. I used this for two rugs and they still required adjustment every few days. No major movements, but a few inches here and there thanks to my dogs running around. They do a great job muffling sound though!
on August 15, 2012
I have these under 2 antique Caucasian rugs in our house. One is from the 30's and the other is from the mid 1800s and the pads are fantastic. One of the rugs is flat woven and the other, being so old, has very low pile so this pad really adds some great padding and protection. The pads actually measure 5'x8', unlike the cheap rubber pads in the box stores that are undersized already. Very easy to cut to size with scissors. So far, we are very happy with them and feel good about the protection they are giving our rugs.