Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2015
Can't tell you how many compliments I got on my sleeves! At first they were supposed to be just for pre release. Cheap sleeves that looked funny but after playing with them I bought more to sleeve my standard deck.
The stars are shiny like foil cards and they're not too slippery unlike new sleeves. They're very easy to shuffle (considering they're not Dragon Shield) and I absolutely love them!
on May 30, 2013
I don't know how I got so lucky, but these sleeves are like the matte pro's of ultra pro's glossy line. Both sides GLISSEN. Corners? They don't break. How do I know? I put these bad boys on my u/r izzet deck and have played 30+ games and not one sleeve has failed.

BOOYAH NYAN CAT!
on May 25, 2016
They're shiny. The only complaint is that they're a glossy finish instead of matte and that they come in sets of 50 which is great for the company and yay capitalism and all but come on, a standard magic deck is 60 and you know it. Show some love for your customers
on December 16, 2013
Great quality! The material is smooth and provides the perfect texture, binding is strong and will last a long time. I've been through many different kinds of sleeves, from classic black ultra-pro's, to some high-end Japanese sleeves. Even if these are a slight bit bulckier on the seams compared to the high-end sleeves, they are great for the price, and for the fact that they're frikin Nyan cats!
on November 18, 2016
Awesome card protector sleeves!
perfect fit for my exploding kittens card game
on June 2, 2013
I saw these card sleeves and had to have them. UltraPro makes excellent supplies for gaming such as MTG. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to add some humor to their favorite game!
on February 28, 2014
These bring some humor back to the mtg circle. It's hard to take the game too seriously when you're playing against Nyan Cat :)
on October 3, 2013
I am a huge fan of nyan cat, and now that I can add a bit of flair to my cat deck, I am always excited to bring out the cards with these card sleeves
on December 21, 2014
Fun card sleeves. Receiver uses for MTG.
on December 20, 2014
there top notch qualiyu

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.