Ultra Sharp Dual Julienne Peeler - Vegetable Peeler - Potato Eye Remover
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cut your food prep time in half with this amazing little tool. You will be able to easily transform plain veggies into mouthwatering dishes that leave your friends and family in awe.
- ULTRA SHARP. Our julienne peeler that cuts through aubergines, carrots and butternut squash like a hot knife through butter. The vegetable peeler side is the sharpest blade you will have ever experienced, making peeling vegetables an absolute breeze.
- MULTITALENTED - Peeling , Julienne Cutting , Shredding , Slicing , Removing Potato Eyes , Creating Interesting Designs with Vegetables and Fruits. Use It For Potatoes, Carrots, Cucumbers, Parsnip, Apples, Onions, Zucchini, Cabbage And Much More Vegetables And Fruits.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Whether you are a professional culinary chef or just looking for a gift for your friends or mom (Mother's Day, hint hint*) adding this peeler to your home kitchen tools is sure to elevate your talents in the kitchen.
- DEPENDABLE - Build Completely From Heat Treated Stainless Steel with Special Razor Sharp Blades - Guaranteed NOT TO RUST or Loose Sharpness Qualities in Time. DISHWASHER SAFE.
Customers also shopped for
This julienne peeler is an ideal tool for making salad or a meal from different kinds of vegetable so it is not an ordinary peeler.
1. It comes with two Ultra Sharp Blades of different functions at the top part. One is the standard peeler blade and the other - the Julienne cutter blade with micro blades built in.
2. The standard peeler blade is used to remove skin. When using the peeler, the fruit needs to be placed horizontally on a chopping board and holding the fruit with your hand, while the other hand hold the handle of the peeler tightly at around 45 degree to the horizontal level, and slide the peeler towards the opposite ends of the fruit. ( Always slide the peeler away from you ) . Repeat this action until the skin has clearly be removed.
3. The Julienne blade which is used to making fine vegetable slices for salads, Zucchini noodle and spaghetti. The entire procedure works similar with the description as in (2). The peeler would give fine strips and rotate the fruit if necessary.
4. In order to have a longer life cycle, it is essential to wash the peeler under the normal running tap water to remove any residual accumulated on the blades , if some residual has been got shucked within the blades, it is highly recommended to use a cheap toothbrush to remove the residual to avoid the blades get rusty. After washing, place it in a dry place and prepare for further use.
1. Avoid get in touch between the blades with your bare hands and the blade is extremely sharp which can have the possibility to cause injury for mishandling.
2. It is much safer to place the peeler in a box to prevent the sharp edge from getting in touch of the human skin.