Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 14, 2013
Usually you have to order a bunch of different products to find which one works the best, so thats what I did. I used this one first and thats about as far as I needed to go.

I bought neutralizing shampoo, leave in conditioner, and a bunch of other stuff and didnt even use it. This kit came with everything. My hair is straight, no damage, still super smooth, no breakage, and I left it in for the maximum time.

I recommend getting a couple little applicator brushes so you dont have to use the wooden stick but that is all you need.

This kit is awesome, going to order a couple more to have on backup.
on July 27, 2016
Nice relaxer not to heavy on my hair..
on August 14, 2016
This perm made my hair shiny, soft, straight, and fabulous. I have very fine haor and perm my hair every 4 months. I used to ise Hawaiian silky but I found new hair product my hair loves!
review image
on November 15, 2011
I have tried Proclaim, Silk Elements and even Organic Root Stimulator. None could compare to this good hair relaxer. Ultra Sheen is the best relaxer to use of people who have sensitive scalp and almost coarse hair or those who dislike Harsh relaxers. I did not get it from here but I brought some for Walgreen's for only $1.60. This kit was in the clearance shelf and I decided to try it since I didn't relax my hair on over 9 weeks. So, I followed the directions, applied it on my hair. The relaxer creme is very creamy and gentle on your scalp. I did not feel any immediate burning sensation in my scalp which is good because the relaxer creme was not too harsh on it. But as I combed my hair straight, I felt a small burning sensation which was time for me to rinse the creme out. When I shampooed and rinse out all impurities, my hair felt silky, strong and gorgeous. Even when I blow dried and styled it, it felt better than it was before. My hair feels so smooth and silky and I plan to use it again someday. This kit can contain an free non-sulfate shampoo sample in a small bottle form which is also very good for your hair too. I wish the Walgreens would sell this stuff again. I would buy a LOT of these kits. :)
on June 16, 2016
Omg love this the company discontinue it but found it at a dollar store and work like magic only one dollar.
on June 24, 2016
I purchased this New Growth relaxer (Regular formula) at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 and I am AMAZED! Instructions were easy to follow, application process is worry free and creamy product leaves roots straightened without over-processing your hair. kit is complete with relaxer, activator, moisture complex, neutralizer, leave-in conditioner, mixing spatula and gloves. If you find this product, STOCK UP!! You will LOVE it.
review image
on July 29, 2012
Bought this @ Walmart and just used it - I LOVE IT! I've used Dark & Lovely, TCB, Gentle Treatment, Optimum - you name it, I've used it over the years - and a relaxer has never left my hair feeling so healthy, strong and moisturized! Can't beat it for the price, either - it's cheaper than TCB! My new favorite go-to relaxer. I'm Black with hair half-way down my back and wouldn't hesitate to use this again. My only wish would be for a larger neutralizing shampoo.
on October 29, 2011
This is a great relaxer and I have tried a lot of them. As soon as I washed it off, my hair was silky smooth. Now it does not come with a conditioner, but you can always substitute your own. Silk elements used to be my all time favorite, but after one use of this I'm hooked! Such a great product and very affordable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.